Thread: Teh Deacon On Gridstream! Woot!

I just listened to the mp3...

OMG, I need to stop drinking...

0.o
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

OMG TEH FOOTNESS!!!

LOL yeah you were pretty hammered

/me gives Tristalyn "Teh Footness" for uploading it

*politely hands it back* Thank you but I had my fill of "Teh Footness" on Sunday
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

TheDeacon For President!!!!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Link removed. Sorry if there was anyone else who missed the opportunity to download it.. ^.^
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

Yeah, missed it. The "for a few days" was only 19 hours.
    Bima, Golly, Whatsamatta, Laslingis and an army of sub-100 alts

I apologize but it was brought to my attention that the content of the interview was a bit over the top and I decided it was best to remove it.

I'm sure one of the others can get it to you somehow.
    GridStream

Bah I missed it ... someone wanna PM me a link that works...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Too..too much color!

~Chris

Need another link!
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

lol OMG too colorful? Hehehe to whoever said that, I must silently wonder what exactly they were expecting with an unmoderated thedeacon phonecall hehehe.

Just cut off the second phonecall and I think it'd be a keeper

I'll throw up some webspace and provide y'all with a second link. It's one of those things where if I was 100% sober I'm sure I wouldn't have said half that stuff, but I learn to live life without regrets and just recommend that folks take what I say with a grain of salt and instead of looking for every reason to be offended or petty things, look at it for what it really is, a joke. Live life like that, learn to see a bigger picture instead of making a campaign out of everything and little words have less power to you. Overall life will be a whole lot more fun.

A wise man said that if you want to be well liked in life, the only way to do it is to be absolutely mediocre. The moment you do something out of the norm, you've made at least three new enemies. My advice to those that get their undies in a bunch easily, don't download the damn .mp3. you don't need to have green nanomage intelligence to figure that out hehe

Get to know me before you hate me, actually SPEAK with me, you might just be surprised at what you find out

Long live teh footness! woot!

Also, please explain how this phonecall was worse than the topic of the show, which included references to "nanomage love slaves", 'relations' with an atrox, comments from the previous show about...er...private parts, the A-hole song, etc. Look at all that and you might begin to wonder if it's a slight bit hypocritical...

I have the bandwidth bro... just need to get ahold of the file.. Ill post on www.aoscions.homestead.com
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Originally posted by AkodoReign
    I have the bandwidth bro... just need to get ahold of the file.. Ill post on www.aoscions.homestead.com

j00 r0xx0r!

Gimme a private tell and we'll setup arrangements to get that up there! Sure, it's vulgar and at times tasteless, but it's all in good fun

LoL dude its the internet 80% of it is vulger and tastless... thats why I enjoy it so much...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Me huggles thedeacon, The Teh of Footness, is not to be confused with the Tao of Pooh nor the Teh of Piglet. But ifd you want to know what Teh is,

Those who smile do not think before they do, why am I smiling or what for? This is our true nature. Teh or virtue, is the essence of the Tao manifested. Teh comes from the Tao as the smile from man, and returns to non-being the same. Please read the "Tao Teh Ching". This is the Book of poetry written by Laotse. Laotse is atributted for being the originator of this philosophy.

heeeeeey, you got that definition from me babe! hehehe

*goes back to seeking the meaning of life and downloading adult materials..*

HUGGLEZ!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast