Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bounty on Snarfs Head!

Talking Hrah ha ha ha!

*Hack* *choke* I am choking on the funny. Hee hee.

Someone once told me "If a lot of people hate you, you might be on the right track". I don't know if this applies to this situation, but i'm getting my ha-ha's anyway.
    Give me liberty, or give me a bronto-burger (or kill me)!

Whaddevah," We will pillage your women and sodomize your towns!" Corny"The wise-cracking slayer of many!"
    Yahmuddah "Yeah, yours! Whatchagonnadoooo?

I would help you out but... I'm Clan plus Snarf would throw me around like a limp rag... sorry.

Long live Radiman!

does this apply for a team kill? or do i have to do it on my own? i dont know if I stand a chance at lvl 87, but I might just have to powerlevel for a week or two cause i need the cash
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Anyone get em yet!!!!

So hang in there Snarf , so far so good , maybe them OT's are still looking for yeh but I got yah back bring it you Omni scum........

lol havent been killed in ages now

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Originally posted by Snarf
    lol havent been killed in ages now

Snarf

That's because you refuse to come out and play!

Geez, just because I'm not playing doesn't mean you should give up trying to kill me.

Quitters never win

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Geez, just because I'm not playing doesn't mean you should give up trying to kill me.

Quitters never win

Snarf

We never quit!!!

As soon as we find the Snarf-Hole your hiding in, it's all over for you!!!

So ummm... where you been hanging out these day's???

14.2 is coming ... and I'm catching up with you in levels pretty rapidly!!!

If the bounty dosn't work, I guess I'll just have to come find you myself

haha, with 14.0 we can use /list... youre going down lol
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

14.2 is coming ... and I'm catching up with you in levels pretty rapidly!!!
    Oh, been getting a life Partying and stuff. It's a nice break from AO. I'll probably return for 14.2 just so I can try out some wacky combinations (rooting-nuking-NT-with-MA-dimach-and-shen and fling-burst-fa-flashpoint-NT-of-doom).

Snarf

Talking

good to hear yeh might be coming back even though im still a newb soldier I would like to fight back to back with yeh one day , beating the snot out of the omni people , and hey if yeh come back and need a " body guard " im one tuff soldier hehe , I kill rollerats like craZy so anyways welcome back maybe?

Simon "Chunkey" Shorts ,

"the one and only Chunkey Shorts"
    Last edited by Oddy187; Mar 13th, 2002 at 06:30:53.

Re: re

Originally posted by Ymodem-G

Oh, been getting a life Partying and stuff.
    I'm pretty sure you're taking an extended vacation over at planet Thundara... (hehe)
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234