Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bounty on Snarfs Head!

Post lots

and lots and lots! There are at least 2 daily wars in 2ho and 1 in MMD, nothing scheduled it just happens. Plenty of opportunity to get and give kills.

Either way, just because something is 25% doesn't mean it's some high level's personal hunting grounds. IF it wasn't almost every other day during his active times and IF he would fight people his level when they came to redeem the loss of the low levels experience, it would be different. He does neither.

Arg

Exclamation

Originally posted by Arterous
    Look at it this way, say you made an enemy with some childish l33t d00d and hit l33t ub3r guild. All they do is chase you around trying to kill you..... Not very fun for you eh?
    But what if I signed up to be the mark? And earned experience for remaining alive - experience for my teammates, even. With an entirely voluntary relationship between the assassin and his mark, the suppression system could be waived.

In this way, those who opt out of PvP would still see it happening around them, and have more opportunities to participate in a roleplaying capacity.

Vacuos

re

Snarf has the bounty on his head for his crimes against Omni!

For killing innocent Omni employee's during the Amnesty!

The Bounty stands.

Snarf will die (again)

Question

Can we rename this thread to "Snarf's Nine Lives"

Re: Question

Originally posted by jakespeed
    Can we rename this thread to "Snarf's Nine Lives"

lol!!! .. All we need are two simple things to prove a clean kill!

1. Screenshot of you killing him, saying "This is for First Order!"

2. Screenshot of you standing over his dead body!

Pretty quick 5 Million credits if you ask me

Hahahaha. Come get me!

I'll introduce you to Mr Stun NF!

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

re

Originally posted by Snarf
    Hahahaha. Come get me!

I'll introduce you to Mr Stun NF!

Snarf

Me thinks the nerf bat shall be a-whackin yer atrox buns in the very near future!!

(And then you'll die)

hehehehe

On this stun issue... Man what a joke!

I was just chilling in the grid when I happened to see Snarf walk by, then disappear.

Wasn't sure if he jumped from the second level of the grid, or walked into 4 holes.... So I let the guild know that I had seen Snarf and was going to investigate.

I gridded into 4 holes, but didn't see anyone around. So I made my way back to the Grid Exit, when just then I saw Snarf zone out of a shop.

I tried to Attack, but of course the PVP timer prevents me. This of course gives Snarf all the advatage he needs, but yet it gets worse.

He nails me with that Shock thing or whatever for 530+ points of Energy damage, and I get the notice that I'll be stunned for the next 5 Seconds. So I try to bust out a heal. Nope. Message "Executing Nanoformulas are forbidden"

Hit for 1025+ in Energy Damage, stunned for another 5 seconds. Can't heal, can't attack....

Well he just kept stunning me till I died. Pretty pointless really...
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Talking

That bastard. Hope you get revenge!

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I just would like to find you sometime... JUST ONE TIME!!!! Where I actually have a "fair" shot at you.... (Which is hard to imagine considering the level difference) So far I never have.

There was the instance in Omni-HQ, where I was accused along with other of assasinating you. Of course I don't remember it that way. :P

Then I saw you out in DAV were you rooted me in my Yalmaha, which caused me to take 1000 points of fall damage, and while I tried to de-equip my Yalmaha to fight, you nuked me to death while I couldn't fight back.

Then the instance above where once again I was nuked to death with out even being able to return the attack....

*shrug*
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

> Then the instance above where once again I was nuked to death with out even being able to return the attack....

Yeah, it sucks, but it's AO.

I used to get single shot killed by high lev soldiers all the time (burst/fling/fa totalling 100% of my hps).

I used to get nano shutdown and rooted and killed without a chance.

You've just got to know when it's best to run. Unfortunately, in AO there are LOTS of times when it's better to avoid someone, because if they get first shot in you're toast.

Yeah AO pvp sucks. I just play to maximum efficiency under the system.

Snarf

I just play to maximum efficiency under the system.
    lol.

that's the most politically-correct way of phrasing
    'exploiting game-mechanics' i've ever heard.

rooting people in planes who cant get out or fight back
    is no less an exploit than zone-camping was . .

they cannot attack you from the plane,
    they are no threat until they get out and can offer a fair fight,
    so why be a jerk?

sure.. it's a bug . . it'll get fixed ..
    so i guess im just arguing the principle behind it.

:shrug:

I have no hard feelings about it....

Rooting someone in a plane is lame, but it's possible.

Stunning someone to death is extremely lame, but it's possible.

I don't really call it an exploit at all. It's a F'up on Funcom's part, and I can't for the life of me figure out how they never saw this coming???

I mean really...

Anyway, this thread has now gone WAAAAAAAAAY OOC!!! Not my intension.

SNARF MUST DIE!!!!!
    -= First Order =-

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

re

The bounty on Snarf's head has been raised to 15 MILLION credits!

The bounty is collectable under the same guidelines as before.

15? lol!

Snarf

re

15? lol!

Snarf

15 Million!!! You heard me!!

Your day is coming Snarf!!!!!

I must have really pissed somebody off

re

I must have really pissed somebody off

It might have something to do with your crimes against Omni!

Or perhaps the fact you where known to break the Amnesty, and attack/kill unarmed Employee's of Omni-Tek!

Thumbs up re

Bump! ... We want those screenshots!! lol

Snarf .. take a screenshot of yourself next to the reclaim terminal
    saying "This is for First Order" .. /terminate.. then after you rez,
    stand over your old corpse and take another screenshot.
    Then demand payment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast