Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bounty on Snarfs Head!

Bounty on Snarfs Head!

First Order has placed a bounty (Starting today) on the head of the clan guild leader Snarf for 5 MILLION credits!!!

To collect this bounty, you will be required to have:

1. Screenshot of you personally killing him, saying the phrase "This is for First Order!!"

2. Screenshot of you personally standing over his dead body

This bounty may NOT be collected by clan members. And the winner will be the first person to post the two linked screenshots in *this* thread.

As a side note, General Detonate of the First Order.. has put together a screensaver. (Might want to check this one out Snarf)

You can find it by clicking the link below.

http://www.omni-elite.com/download.php?op=getit&lid=6

Snarf will die!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ymodem-G; Jan 25th, 2002 at 19:06:11.

Good luck

Will check out the screensaver tonight
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking lmao

snarf you the man!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

LoL

One comments.. here..

A little to much spare time ..lol

*bump* you guys gotta see the screensaver

-D

Hey Snarf, I'll split the cash with you if you let me kill you

BTW, which 3d flash modeler did you use for that screensaver? Swift 3d? 3d Flash animator?
    Last edited by MikeWeather; Jan 26th, 2002 at 01:42:09.

Swift 3d for Rendering the "3d" vector frames.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Well, you can make it simple. Just hire mercenaries! I represent Blade Corp - leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy! This is what we do for life. Submit an order form, found at our website (www.bladecorp.com) and consider it done! It will cost you much more than 5 million, but at least you will have 100% guarantee that the work will be done . If you really want him dead so much that you spend your time making that screensaver, than I am sure you wouldn't mind to pay a little extra to actually satesfy your desire.

Snarf, no hard feelings, this is business. Hey, you can even hire us to retaliate for you .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

lol, love the screensaver!

Still haven't got me

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Snarf,

We have gotten you, just no screenies. You do remember the other night in Sabuluum ( or however the hell you spell it), I was getting ready to take off and Krestenthal asked for a warp home. I got about halfway through my nano and here come's an Atrox blazing up to us. It took me a second to react. I hit escape to stop the warp.

I think he hit us twice with Volcanic Eruption before I hit him with CoF. Thankfully he chose to pick on Kres, as I would have died pretty quick. But he soon saw himself outmanned and began to run.. I was chain rooting him in the hopes that Krestenthal could finish him off. And we did

I didn't even think about getting screen shots, cause it happened really fast... Next time Snarf, Next time

The mobs killed me! (darn AEs)

Snarf

Nah no mobs around, Seoman had already cleared the way by that time with his "ashes to ashes" jibberish.

re

The bounty is still up for grabs!!! (How hard can an Atrox NT be to catch? .. Comon guys!!!) lol

player-created missions

Funcom,
    THIS is why we need player created missions working.

-get a reference of the character/target.
    -make an assasinate mission with his reference
    with timeframe and reward (immediatly deducted
    from the mission creators inventory or bank account).
    -mission creator then gets a key to copy and give
    to any willing wouldbe assasins.
    -the game would verify when a player with that key
    kills the referenced player and then the reward would
    be awarded. if the mission/assasination is not completed,
    when the timer expires then the reward is deposited
    back into the mission-creators bank/bank-account.

this would be so damn cool . .

I agree....

Funcom should fix and re-intregrate user created missions so that a Bounty such as this can be carried out effectively.

I must state though, that I disaggree with the the bounty upon Snarfs head though. Regardless of his so called "Crimes against Omni-Tek" I believe he has contributed to the betterment of Tir and is a strong pillar for the Clan community, just as there are many outstanding role models for the Omni-Tek community as well.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

I think that the player missions to kill people would get out of hand. Im sure that there would be certain people that would get harrassed beyond just being normal. Snarf has a pretty good sense of humour to accept these bounties and what not and is taking them in stride.

Look at it this way, say you made an enemy with some childish l33t d00d and hit l33t ub3r guild. All they do is chase you around trying to kill you..... Not very fun for you eh? This would annoy the hell out of me personally. Yeah, I can understand that you could just stay in 75% zones but what if these l33t d00ds followed you everywhere you went?

Just opens up a whole other thing for player to player harrassment I think.

re

Originally posted by Arterous
    I think that the player missions to kill people would get out of hand. Im sure that there would be certain people that would get harrassed beyond just being normal. Snarf has a pretty good sense of humour to accept these bounties and what not and is taking them in stride.

Look at it this way, say you made an enemy with some childish l33t d00d and hit l33t ub3r guild. All they do is chase you around trying to kill you..... Not very fun for you eh? This would annoy the hell out of me personally. Yeah, I can understand that you could just stay in 75% zones but what if these l33t d00ds followed you everywhere you went?

Just opens up a whole other thing for player to player harrassment I think.

Not only would Player created missions work .. but they where promised to us upon purchasing this game.

None the less, SNARF WILL DIE!!!! (again)

Har! The bounty worries me not. Bring it on OT, I'll take you all on! Muahahhaaa.

(what does worry me, however, is the lack of interest that I'm starting to have in even logging on anymore. there's simply nothing left to do at lev 163 apart from kill omni in 2h0. yawn. I'm taking a vacation until FC decides to add some content (if they ever do) )

Arterous

Arterous,
    since right now Clan and Omni just KoS eachother anyway,
    im not sure how it'd make a difference there.
    If someone wants to follow you around and stalk you etc
    until you go into a 25% zone .. well .. that's possible now, lol.
    not that it'd be very effective. it would be pretty hard to track
    down any random person in the game right now.

my vision of a mission would be more this sort of situation:
    (assuming you can write your own description for it)

Hello <playername>,
    It is your duty to protect Omni citizens from Clan terrorsits.
    A particuarly violent fanatic named <targetname> has been
    slaughtering fellow Omnis at the Aces Camp in Eastern Foul
    Plains. Please try to find him and put an end to his crimes.
    If you succeed, I will give you <rewarditem> and <credits>.
    Hurry, you have <time> left to complete this mission.

now of course there is no gaurantee that the target will
    still be there, but since human AI is somewhat superior,
    the mission-creator is able to give a decent description
    of where he thinks the assassin is likely to find the target.

I think there are great opportunities here
    and I hope FC does get around to adding this feature.
    (which was infact promised/intended/announced forever)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast