Thread: Chain Healing and Minimum Damage

Exclamation Chain Healing and Minimum Damage

Ok, just did a few missions with NPC mobs. My problem is generally with 2 types healing types and fighter types.

My character is a lvl 60 enforcer using a lvl 79 merchant blade...for reference.

NPC soldier cons green yellow to me one click below even. I hit every hit except for brawl for 9-17 points my normal average is 80-180 pts. Soldiers reflect shields hits me every hit for about 8pts average, everyhit. This guy took, and I timed it 4 minutes to kill. To me thats a bit excessive.

This same thing happens with many other fighter types, I have no idea if they just have insanely high ACs or what but when this happens with a healer. Foget it, and forget the mission....I cant win even zoning 5 or 6 times.

Now for Chain healers, every ark and gm I talked to in game said they arent there. Emails I sent to bugs, well didnt say anything But I'll be damned if I dont run into at least 2 or 3 every mission with NPC Mobs. They are of course incredibly hard to kill if not impossible if they also only let you hit for minimum damage. So to you at Funcom that say they arent there anymore I say B.S. just /tell me in game and I'll show ya plenty!

Anyhow I am sure I cant be the only one having this problem so if you do please tell em

Thanks

Right i can answer these questions i have proper respopnce from FC

1st chain healers heres the officail responce from FC

[quote] 4) We knew about this. A solution is on the works and should be released soon. [/qoute]

2nd min damage this has to do with some mobs got godly AC espc ADV classes. I emailed FC about this and got this back

Hello,

Yes, we are aware of this and I dont know what they are dooing about it.
    I guess we will state something soon.
    Thanks.
    ok there you go i hope i shed some light

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the info