Thread: Attack? Speed, dmg and more......

Question Attack? Speed, dmg and more......

Iam having some problems with my attack , after 13.0

My atk speed has slowed down? Suddenly my char will just stop firering, he just stands there taking dmg. And he is lowering his weapong between shots?

Burst and fling does not recycle at the correct times, burst is very slow. Fling dmg is always lower than a normal shot?

I have noticed that i dont get any reload msg anymore? You know when trying to use a special , you would get a reload msg if the clip was empty. Not anymore.

Also, without no reason my gun will start fireing at twice the speed but i get no hits? It starts firering 6-7 shots in a row (very fast), but nothing hits?

I get the Wait for last special atk to finish msg all the time, even when i have not used special atk?

So FC what is up with our attack, what have you done?

Some other stuff:

Chain healers are still in game. You told us that you had removed them? Today i could not finish of 2 gray adv and a green hunter, they all healed each other over and over. But then again, if my attack would have worked i know i could have taken them.

FC please fix my attack, i know iam not the only one with this problem, ive spoken to other players who are having the same problems as i do.

I play a soldier and have noticed many of the same things. FC did something wacky to our class for reasons that are beyond me.

Sometime my guy will still fire, many times, after the guy is dead.

Hopefully they will fix this ASAP!!!

Sometimes you also start fire continously without being able to hit anything (the ammo just used up fast without effect).

Angry

yeah my enf has a melee init of 300 and he just sits too, wont attack even when attack bars are full. It is wierd now the monsters attack soooo fast and are green while I attack so slow

The continuous firing animation happens when you enter the reload cycle. The client isn't getting put into the right animation state (halt firing animations) when you are reloading.

Originally posted by Nianna
    The continuous firing animation happens when you enter the reload cycle. The client isn't getting put into the right animation state (halt firing animations) when you are reloading.
    This used to only effect other player's animations when they were reloading during attacking, never your own.

-Cal

I've noticed this as well (the firing repeatedly when reloading). The good point is you don't use any ammo (you're obviously empty). If it helps, think of it as repeatedly pulling the trigger and finding your gun is empty (like in any good action movie out there).

On the other hand, I've noticed a lot of inconsitancies during fights. Massive number of hits against me in no time lapse (lord knows that kind of bug would never work in my favor, that would've been fixed by now in the name of exploitation). Heck yesterday i killed a Mob, it said it was dead, and I then shot it again for damage. I understand making sure something is dead, but please!

Burst has seemed to slow, it's not class specific (I'm a fixer and noticed this as well). My char also experienced the "I don't feel like fighting, so I'll stand here and be shot repeatedly" syndrome as well. So, just as corraboration, this stuff is universal, and hopefully will be patched.

JB
    "The Money's Gone, The Mind Is Shot, But The Liquor We've Still Got...."
    "It's a fine line to walk between "No-Surprises Policy", and "Can't-Let-The-Cat-Out-of-the-Bag"
    STOP SUFFOCATING THE DAMN CAT!!!!

Valdazz
    L32 Omni Fixer - RK1
    Cynic Exraordinaire

I agree !

This is not funny anymore !

Before patch 13.0 i had no problem fighting with my Agent equipt with a Gripo-Com AKR 1K20, it was good and fast and i could hit the monsters !

NOW after patch 13.0 i have very much dificulty hitting monster for damage and i see a slower attacj delay !
    Monster below my level seem to hit much often and harder, result is that i have very big problems even trying to solo at missions UNLESS i put the dificult bar to a quarter, but that gives me me more grey monsters and results in not getting a token !

Can you dev guy please look at this !

P.S.
    I also noticed this with my Soldier ! he hit less often !
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.