I'm sick of not having control over my pets, despite my best efforts. For example, yesterday I was in a team mission. After one engi mob was dead, the engi's bot kept attacking a teammate. I mezzed the bot and we continued on. Four rooms and several kills later, my pet was STILL trying to run back to that room after every kill. He even got back there once before the lag allowed my desperate attempts at "/pet behind" to go through. Of course, the mezz was broken and my team had to wait for me to go get my stupid pet.

What I want (need) is a way to change what my pet does when it finishes killing something: Specifically, I want to have my pet go automatically "/pet behind" instead of "/pet guard" as it seems to do now. Everybody else has a choice whether they want to autoattack/target mobs, why don't we?

Some other things I want to see:

-a button to quickly select or assist my bot
-a way to see damage that my pet inflicts and is dealt even when I have "other hit other" turned off to reduce battle spam
-... I know there were a few other things, but I forget now

Compared to the pet pathing woes, these suggestions seem like relatively simple fixes. Any thoughts?

-Garp, Clan Crat, Rimor