Thread: 7 day trial question

Sylco

7 day trial question

i signed up for the 7 day trial, played for 30 mins and cancelled it so i could put it on my dads credit card instead of my moms, and when i cancelled it, it said i still had a whole month left to play on it, does this mean since it says i have a whole month left that it went ahead and billed the card anyways?

good question. If I were you, I'd check with the bank.

I don't think it should be billed, though.

But one thing, you don't need to cancel it, to put it on another credit card #. Just change it here https://register.funcom.com/

but the message you got may also be a bug-thingy. I mean, when you've been billed and cancel, you get around 1 month to play before it really cancels, or something. In case you change your mind. That message may be given to anyone, even if they haven't been billed yet.

Check with the bank. I would.

Another good idea is to talk to the nice support guys, though they are all on vacation at the moment you can probably talk to their Customer-Service-Santa-Leet-standin here
    they can usualy tell you what happened, and evry so often tell me "No we wont reimburse your lost items even though you lost them just a few minutes ago, you forgot to save"
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom