Thread: STFU n00b command

STFU n00b command

we need a command to tell mob pets to be quiet. they spam too much.

i suggest we call it the 'STFU n00b' command because mob pets are such low level gimps compared to their masters.

/pet stfu ?

Make it work on other's pets too... please

Do pets absolutely need to make noise every 2 seconds? I'll tell YOU what's inferior, mr pet: your concept of keeping yer darn trap shut!

Ceeeripes pets don't shut up.

Forget the command, just shut them up.

My god, you guys are horrible pet owners. I talk to my floating meatballs and hug them and love them every day.

And part of love is listening. So you should not want to shut your pets up. They want to share with you.

But if you really want to shut their sound off, you can always replace the offending pet sounds with a short, silent .wav file. I've replaced alot of my sounds. For me, the little Engineer bots- the first ones- they run around saying,

"I have a horrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side. Of course, I've asked for them to be replaced but no one ever listens."

and

"Sorry! Did I say something wrong? Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I've bothered to say it. Oh, god, I'm so depressed."

and

"here I am, brain the size of a planet and he asks me to sweep up. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cause I don't".

and

"Do you want me to sit in a corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?"

other Hitchhiker things.

But type spam? Yes, I'd like to shut that off.
    Last edited by Blue Cat; Dec 30th, 2002 at 23:35:46.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

God.

Could it PLEASE work on player noobs too?

I'm not talking ignore, I'm talking something that would clamp down on their vocal output. Like the silence virii in Habitat (which probably shows exactly how much of a geek I am, as it certainly doesn't date me).
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Blue Cat
    My god, you guys are horrible pet owners. I talk to my floating meatballs and hug them and love them every day.
    I hug and pet my balls every day too, bro. Nothing wrong with that, it helps get their healing juice flowing!

And oh yeah, before I forget. To Thyrra: STFU NOOB! /FLIP!

*runs away giggling*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat