Thread: 2 Oh so good suggestions

Lightbulb 2 Oh so good suggestions

I have 2 ideas id like the developers to implement.

1) Lets say I want to equip a weapon, I look at the description of the weapon and id like those skills (Weapon skills in this case) you lack should be marked with red text.

Example: A gun requires 400 pistol and 300 burst. I have 450 pistol, but only 287 burst. If this is the case, the "Burst 300 in the weapon description should be marked red. Get it?

Suggestion 2) If im in a zone, you should be able to write certain co-ordinates and get a pin on the map where those co-ordinates are! This is a real good idea and keeps the presur off helpbot.

3) (Inofficial) Funcom.. you should really raise the tolerancy of areas that are crowded! ppl going to outside S gate to get a team doesnt wanna get kicked and unable to get in for god knows how long before they can get back in beacuse you cant raise the tolerancy. And you shouldnt be kicked, Just refused entrance right? Its a real pain getting kicked and waiting for the already over working ARK's to come to your alt that you logged so they can warp your main/alt to a safe location etc. etc.

I might add more to this, please make suggestions

Best Regards, Hyjal.

Re: 2 Oh so good suggestions

Originally posted by Hyjal

Suggestion 2) If im in a zone, you should be able to write certain co-ordinates and get a pin on the map where those co-ordinates are! This is a real good idea and keeps the presur off helpbot.

Yea and OMG we dont want the helpbot to get OVERLOADED!

Post Ok since noone else did it..

..then i have to post something about that i agree with you and ETC ETC.

To make a long post short:

Sure the ideas was good, but please wake me up that day when the devs actually visits these forums and ACTUALLY read something, ok?

Back to reality.. ->

Re: 2 Oh so good suggestions

Originally posted by Hyjal
    I have 2 ideas id like the developers to implement.

1) Lets say I want to equip a weapon, I look at the description of the weapon and id like those skills (Weapon skills in this case) you lack should be marked with red text.

Example: A gun requires 400 pistol and 300 burst. I have 450 pistol, but only 287 burst. If this is the case, the "Burst 300 in the weapon description should be marked red. Get it?

***snipped away by Sky***

I might add more to this, please make suggestions

Best Regards, Hyjal.
    yes. I'd very much like that. Both of the suggestions. The map-pin-thingy has been suggested before. Good to see that more people wants it.

Comcider this a bump.

Interesting bump Cahlor

|3U/\/\[]D
    :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Even if your minds confused,
    then this is what you need to do,
    you need to get that mixed up feeling upside in from out of you" -Mr. Bones