Thread: WebMD - Omni Traitor

WebMD - Omni Traitor

Since my post on the old OO board has been removed and I have been banned from the site by WebMD - I will repost this here for the members of WebMD's org.

I wanted to let you all know that tonight WebMD gave the SFH ql100 Base to a Clan guild Tradeskillz. Obsidian Order was planning to take this base back. We wanted to replace the towers Web destroyed. Rather than let OO take "his base" - Web gave the base to the Clan. This action hurt all of Omni - just as his action in destroying all the towers OO had before his treasonous coup cut experience to Omni.

Please think twice in continuing your support of a person who would take action like this.

I am sure I will be banned from communicating with you this way after this. There are posts you should read on Anarchy Official Boards http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=85333
    and make up your own mind. I originally was back in TOO - WebMD's org, and was even made General- but after I learned he had lied about how the org kick had occurred - that he had done it after none of the officers had supported his bid to be President - I realized this person would stop at nothing to gain his idea of power.

Of course this is a game. But I thought you all would appreciate having an alternative point of view.

Best wishes to you all.

Nige

Thanks Nige

I was wondering why there were no messages about this on the board, except for web's of course.
    Snakee Atrox, Soldier

he's not just an Omni Traitor, Opulent and Web were supposedly friends in RL
    He's a traitor to a RL friend.
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Thumbs up Idea. ..

I'd suggest that everyone hurt by this add it in there sig ( someone might want to post it here how to add the 4+ post in there sig for those who dont know the codes) Something like..

"Click here to see how WebMD is a sick mofo!"

Ya know something like that.. The more that know about this disgrace - the better.

Ya'll have my support on this one. Anything I can do to help- let me know.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

And I too...

As a representative of The Forsaken I also offer you my support and condolances. I can appreciate an individual who takes unheardof actions to reach a proper end, but abhore an individual who does so through lack of respect for his side and a intoxication for personal power.

Ive already informed my guild of these events.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

Originally posted by Mysticknight
    he's not just an Omni Traitor, Opulent and Web were supposedly friends in RL
    He's a traitor to a RL friend.
    Yeah... that's pretty sickening.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Maybe he was just playing a "video game" called "Anarchy Online" and added some ****e to the conflict. Calling someone a "TRAITOR IN RL" is just very.. but very wrong imo.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

****..the absolute Gheyness that this shows...yea...webmd=l0z3r in my eyes now

No Sammiches for j00!
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

why am I not surprised the base-ninja'ing tradeskilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz accepted? lol

excuse me for being drunk
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.