Thread: WebMD

WebMD

Well as some may know Web has commited some horrible acts today. They are listed Here

But now he went further. The controllers he stole from us, he somehow got wind of the attack i was leading against him to get our controllers back and GAVE the controller to Clan. Now there is a Clan base in the middle of omni territory. From what i understand the clan involved "did not know of webs actions" and we are "welcome to take it back by force". Just thought i would let Omni/Clan know of yet another of webs actions.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

It amazes me how low someone can get. What I don't get is that WebMD and Op is RL friends?

I feel for OO, even though you 'ninja'ed' our base a few days ago
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Jekyll
    It amazes me how low someone can get. What I don't get is that WebMD and Op is RL friends?

I feel for OO, even though you 'ninja'ed' our base a few days ago
    Um.. sorry?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open