Thread: Are there.....

Question Are there.....

Any clanners that support Omni-tek?
    Since you are not all supposed to be against them if you follow the storyline.

I know of sme neutral gulds that work with omni-tek.

Also I want to bring this to the pvp side of things.

I know not many peopl that do this but..
    Why is it whenever there is a clanner your level, or be it omni0tek you must attack, in 25-0% zones.
    I mean....okay fine its pvp area but.

Why isnt there any people that simple, lay by the story, dont fire unless fired apon.

Some believe its not a war and dont attack.

I know a few, heck ive seen Dankeman Stand near 2 clanners and not attack, which I admire.

Its like counter-strike.
    If hes the other team kill him.

But to some degree it is not so.
    You see?

Sometimes in MMD people dont come out because they are scared.

I used to never attack anyone without asking, I used to ask for a fight.
    Pre 100 level I was never really a PVP'er.
    I was never twinked, heck I didnt even hear of that concept.
    I only recently came to the forums, and yeah I been here quite a while.

I used to never gank, was totally against it.

But now I have learnt from other people, and playing with the story.

I gank now becuase, if it was real life, an omni-tek employee would fight along side is comrades.

A clanner would help his brothers.
    And so on, If both parties decide for a fair fight then sure, but...
    arenas make that problem a whole lot better.

The safest arena by far is the omni-tek since, if you are ganked, you can easily Zone out with that lil machine.

I have infact stopped a fight and said, Sorry.
    I did infact feel sorry for that player.
    We had a nice lil chat there also, some people asked, why dont you attack him.

I replied, why should I?

Hehe It was funny too.
    Got some strange remarks.

I said to him , I wont help if some atatcks you, but if you do attack an omni ill help him...."maybe" I dunno.
    Like I said i felt sorry for the poor ole bloke

Today I will enter a pvp zne and see if there any true role players, the down to heart real role players.
    If they attack me then we will have to see.

But generally there are the few that pvp for the thrills, personal excitetemant, too look good with a title and so on, and yes there are true pvper which have a cuasse.

There is NO whining in this post, nor am i Getting at anyone.

But i ask, are there any clanners not against omni-tek?

Re: Are there.....

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Why isnt there any people that simple, lay by the story, dont fire unless fired apon.

Our entire guild was under orders during the amnesty to do exactly that. In fact, I didn't PvP at all during the amnesty. The rest of our guild only PvPed in self-defense or Omni-defense during the amnesty. While the amnesty hasn't been declared officially "over" yet, everyone knows it's slipping away.

War is brewing now...

/ooc Yipee! /ooc

-D

You want the simple version or the long version?

Simply put yes, there are clanners out there like you are asking about. I'm one of them I guess. I’m one of the founding members of the first and only non-partisan metaphysicist organization founded here on Rubi-Ka. I work hand in hand with Neutrals and Omni-Tek employees as well. I hold no enmity towards those individuals, and I have never fought anyone except to defend myself or in retribution for being blindsided or cold bloodily murdered while continuing my studies in a low suppression field.

More complexly put, we would be there, but we can't due to the overwhelming number of "counter-strike" players in the pvp zones. We simply can’t role-play in the 25% gas environment due to the fact that we will be struck down before we can say; “I come in peace”.

For example, yesterday there was a clan council meeting with an envoy from the ICC. I was in Mort when I was informed, so I ran my Quantum Wings and flew off towards the Meetmedere grid terminal. Normally I hover for a moment to see if there was anyone camping the grid, but I suppose I was a bit hasty since I wanted to get to the meeting. I flew down towards the grid terminal and promptly lost connection. Upon reconnection, not surprisingly I found myself in resurrection shock in Mort.

I’m sure I could have handled the situation differently, flying down and asking the Omni-tek employees for admittance to the grid terminal would have been one option. But as I said I was in a hurry and wanted to get to the meeting, and I expected the response would have been, “JA right j00 suXor twink mP dool m3 and u can use it” or something along those lines.

Ironically, my murder in Meetmedere cost enough time that I did not make it to the meeting on time. Consequently I was not admitted in until it was almost over and was not able to speak on the behalf of my point of view. Probably the only point of view that wasn’t for violence and it didn’t get voiced because of violence.

In conclusion, all I can say is to not get your hopes up in your search for the role-players in the pvp zone. It seems we are not welcome there, OT or Clanner. Another faction, Counterstrike/Quake faction, has claimed those regions and I don’t believe anyone can wrest the hold on them at this time.

Re: Are there.....

Any clanners that support Omni-tek?
    You mean to ask if there is any clan traitors? Sure there is, they should be immediately kicked out, hanged and burned for their treachery.

Because it is war, we want Omni scum suckers crushed, no room for slaves in Rubi-Ka, we believe in freedom.

Then they are mislead by Omni propaganda, if this is clanners, they must be Omni friendly and should be hanged and burned.

But i ask, are there any clanners not against omni-tek?
    Again I say, there sure is, but they are traitors, and should be hanged and burned to never be resurected again.

Crush Omni-Tek for a free Rubi-Ka, Thanks and goodbye

Most clanners that want peace don't hang out in 2ho.

Ok, let's break set for a min here, get out of role-playing and get into reality.

This is a GAME. This game has RULES. Some players want to fight other players. This can't happen anywhere, only in some places. All of the people who want to fight other players have to go to places where they can fight other players. That is why MOST of the people you meet in 2ho that aren't Omni want to kill you.

If you want to chat it up with clan go to Tir. It's a very chatty place. 2ho, on the other hand, is not a very chatty place. If you go there to chat you will be dissapointed. I frequently wonder, and don't get me wrong, I think you are a nice guy cloud, but I really wonder, why do you keep setting yourself up for dissapointment? If you use your head for a min, you will see that what you expect is unrealistic.

If all zones were PVP zones, except for say cities and stores, you would see more of this cooperation you look for, and more in game TENSION. That would totally rock. At the same time it would be very hard on the mid-level players 75-125. But there would be interaction between omni and clan then that wouldn't always involve blood.

The game isn't that way though, and if you do go to 2ho looking to shake hands with someone like besheeba, well you are just going to end up at the reclaim terminal and they won't feel one little tinge of guilt if you don't fight back at all.

Re: Re: Are there.....

Originally posted by Dropcid

Our entire guild was under orders during the amnesty to do exactly that. In fact, I didn't PvP at all during the amnesty. The rest of our guild only PvPed in self-defense or Omni-defense during the amnesty. While the amnesty hasn't been declared officially "over" yet, everyone knows it's slipping away.

War is brewing now...

/ooc Yipee! /ooc

-D
    Very Honorable Dropcid... we did the same!

I dont support OT, dont even buff them. BUT I do have friends that are OT and I do support my friends.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Good to see

also Just because im Omni, that is just the cover.
    I am human, just like you. I dont care if your atrox either we are Human, people, Livng Creatures.

It does not mean you have a reason to SMASH MY FACE in and kill me.
    But you do have the ability and im not saying it NOT allowed.
    You choose.

But think again when you target me, maybe im just doing my job, I wont fire on you first probably.

But if you despise every one of us and think we are all the same, fine..Just dont whine when ur in prison

Hey and look what I found out today...

July 31
    29387 - Omni-Tek launches a frighteningly massive offensive against all clan-occupied northern towns and outposts. Early estimates count the dead in tens of thousands

That was on my birthday!

You know we can all live in peace, well heh some of us can.
    But , its your decision like I said.
    But I choose to be safe with the people I know and trust.
    For history has shown who made this planet een livable.
    Without us you would be nothing.

Maybe not me but the Geniouses, the inventors, the real people!
    We are simple a cog in the omni-tek machine.
    Many of cogs when broken fix easily.

Around and around we go, nobody knows what will happen but..
    War is brewing dropcid yes.... I just hope I dont have to do kill people like you

Simple, if you dont want to take part, stop, run.... or go neutral.

-OOC Not usre how, ask a gM :P say yer being bullied hehe-

Or join omni-tek.

Logically speaking, we do have quite the upper hand but then again who knows what treason and spyingh goes on

Around and around we go, nobody knows what will happen but..
    War is brewing dropcid yes.... I just hope I dont have to do kill people like you
    Uhm... I'm not sure what you meant there...
    But, If you're saying you don't want to have to kill me... I'm Omni, so no worries there... Maybe we'll save each other's life sometime- even though we all fight on the forums!

-D

It does not mean you have a reason to SMASH MY FACE in and kill me.
    Actually it does, I have a very good reason

But think again when you target me, maybe im just doing my job, I wont fire on you first probably.
    I will do anything to stop Omni slaves from doing their job
    NT phone HOME!!

LOL this is all some kind of half-baked ploy to get Besheeba and her crew to stop nuking the crap out of them at the aces camp.

Well yesterday I saw a clanner, I waved and said, Hey *BOOM STAB STAB STAB*

I mean, what was that for?
    And he died.

I did it again and got ganked by like 5 people, they all came at once, someones spying on me

That or everyone wants my head.
    /me straps helmet on firmly.