Thread: n00b or bug? Correct me plz

n00b or bug? Correct me plz

Ok, this is what happend...

Spyder2002 and me (interguy) were testing stuff.. went to half 3 times... during those times there was a guildie of mine (Snreak or whatever) came... he lost against Spyder2002.. then after awhile.. he came back with outside buffs and fought spyder2002 again.. and spyder lost and lost his Rookie title...

Spyder2002 is pissed at me cuz i wont let him get a free kill so he get his title back.. he claims that i got his kill.. but i didnt, cuz when Snreak was back, i saved at scanner and zoned into backyard to get nano... Then i came back and saw Snreak beat spyder... And now Spyder2002 is spamming n00b to me...
    It didn't say i got any pts or anything...

So whos right? u ppl decide.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Tell me why you're bringing a dispute between two people up on the forums?

This is between you and him, and not your side of the story + the world vs. him.

Deal with your own issues privately, we don't need to read this crap.

He won rookie back now anyway.. an im sure he aint that pissed, its just like 3AM here in the uk.. an u know how some peeps get when they need sleep

Noob or bug?

Oh, why oh why can't it be both?!?!
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Noob or bug?

Oh, why oh why can't it be both?!?!
    heheheheh
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Psic
    Tell me why you're bringing a dispute between two people up on the forums?

This is between you and him, and not your side of the story + the world vs. him.

Deal with your own issues privately, we don't need to read this crap.
    What a load of crap. He came with a question about pvp points, so you should just stfu.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Its a very stupid bug.

If you and I go to half three times, and someone comes along and ganks me, you will get the points for it. Its really dumb, happens all the time.

As for who is right/wrong in this case, I dunno. That question is best answered through /tells. But this is a known bug that happens all the time.

There are two messages where you can fix it if you get points or not:

Your target dont lose enough to grant a reward and
    You can loot the remains

Both are normally loot messages, but they are also signs that you did the most damage on the target. If that happens, you get also the points for PvP.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Originally posted by Jekyll

What a load of crap. He came with a question about pvp points, so you should just stfu.

Jecc, are you telling me that a post containing things like, Spyder2002 is pissed at me, Spyder2002 is spamming me, and finally asking if he's a n00b at the end of the post, is a post with no other intentions then to ask a basic question about PvP?

There would be no need to mention these sort of "details" or even bring up names, if your friend here wanted to ask about pvp points as you've said.

I mean, hes very pissed at me cuz i wont let him kill me, and there didnt say that i cud loot or the target didnt loose enuff etc...
    Cuz i dont want him to be pissed and i don't want to give ppl free kills. I want to know whos right so he can stop spamming me.
    I know this is between me and him but i "know" a lil about this bug, but if u zone b4 this guy duels, then the i shudnt get pts.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13

The guy he died to had less pvp points than he did.. by a long way, so he shouldnt of lost his title to him.. leaving the conclusion that you got the points, which if u zoned is crazy.. theres FC's programming skills for ya

Very confusing individual you are...

Aren't you the one who commands I give a free kill? But now you will not do the same heheh odd

Originally posted by Ed the gamer
    I mean, hes very pissed at me cuz i wont let him kill me, and there didnt say that i cud loot or the target didnt loose enuff etc...
    Cuz i dont want him to be pissed and i don't want to give ppl free kills. I want to know whos right so he can stop spamming me.
    I know this is between me and him but i "know" a lil about this bug, but if u zone b4 this guy duels, then the i shudnt get pts.
    Very pissed about loosing Rookie? Damn, he should get a life...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

lol, u killed my bro with meaning, i didn't kill spyder, he lost to some other fella, what u did was a stab in the back.

Seth, hes pissed at loosing it to a bug, not that he lost it.

Yea the Question about the pvp Points was fair enough , But people Have to hear enough smack talking and Chilish babling and arguments at arena , Plz dont bring junk Like that to the pvp Boards

**Fatcrusher - 185 enf **
    **Yes I Am lvling**

lmao fatty, i wanted to know if it was him being a n00b and stuff, or if it was a bug, and if its a bug, i think FC sux more than usual, and i think that is VERY hard... (if ur reading this FC plz dont bann me