Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Re: WebMD

Originally posted by Thranx
    May you die a slow griefer's death. May your computer erupt in flame. May your genitalia itch and burn with the fires of a thousand white suns.

Die.

LOL! /prostrate
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Just let me know anytime you need the help of FO when his towers go 5%.

We can easily muster up a force to take them down.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Haha, funny guy. OO was my first guild ever and I got five, yes thats rigyht ppl! FIVE invites from Web in ONE day!
    However, I left after a while cus I wanted to be alone. Anyway, whenever you need help to ¤"/(% his %&"( base il be there! And I suspect that so will 80% of the players on both side to.

****ing moron

Talornin

ROFL

Web.. can u please list 5 friends for me

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

ones that u havnt tipped/brainwashed or tricked them into.. otherwise

at the start.. i thought OO was a buncha chain inviting n00bs...
    theyre not..
    WEB is

4 letters for
    S.T.F.U
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Send tells to us we will come take his towers down in 30 secs flat

O.O been one of the longest running orgs - u will be back to strength soon
    Sig sigue sputnik

Do notice how he doesnt post here anymore. Interesting isnt it?

Im pretty sure he still reads these... but if he doesnt post.. then i cant shoot down what he says!

hehe

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

OOC:

Although it would be problematical at best and against my Role Playing, I'm willing to offer my services, 163 Clan agent to help take this guys towers down if you can think of a way to use me. People like him make me sick and I would gladly help as a fellow player instead of as President of a Clan guild.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

This has been my first opportunity to comment on these happenings. basically: he is a sicko. Opulent: I hope you have disowned him in RL. Personally I could never forgive a "friend" for the way he treated you.

I am in a clan guild, I will help take his base if you need the help, which you most clearly do not lol! BTW my guild would prolly kick me for that comment, as we are forbidden to help omni in any way. But I gots ta help my buddy LT!

Still OOC: Good luck rebuilding OO. KoS TOO. Er, they were anyway lol!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Hehe =D

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

To be brutally honest LT, I thought you were clan. Now I'm gutted X is also Omni

Ah well, we got TehDeac
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

OMG TEH FOOTNESS

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Woops

To bad this didnt happen earlier. I might have stayed in OO, but the reason i left was cause Web was talking bs about a good friend off mine, and my friend got really upset (as i would). Well, im in MoK now, so OO, just give us a shout if yiu need help with Territories. As Arg said, we will gladly help you.

This story is a sad one. I hope you get the real OO going again Opu, you are all good ppl.

web why u post your friends? u dont have any??
    hahaha ok im over it
    anyways.. maybe we should think about why u dont have any friends

1) Your cheap
    2) You ripped off a good bunch of people
    3)You lie..
    4) you have NO principles..
    5) you dont know when to stop
    6) you blame this all on your RL friend? so im guessing hes not your RL friend anymore? so that takes u back down to 0... thanks for reading folks
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Thumbs up I knew it....

I finaly decided to post My Thoughs about this Low Life Piece of crap, Webmd was nothing When i met him and he is nothing still, I Am DemonikGouki, I use to be part of OO until I decided to leave because of Arrogant people (Webmd) he wouldn't help me or anyone lower then him. I'm sorry to see that OO was Brought down by this BAstard. Most of you may not know anything about me, but some of you may do, I was the One WEbmd Complain of *****ing all the time, I was the one who Spoke to his low life Outside the Subway Dungeon and Made him take off that Good Guy mask he has, This low life try to take my Recruits from my Guild and tell them: I was nothing, a Low Level Worthless Player. NoBODY! has the right to say that about anyone! Specialy when the only thing i did was Been a Low lv Character.

I'm Glad you did what you did Wildfixsh, and Is a Honor to know that you Follow my Steps of leave OO becasue of WEBMD, This Person needs to be banned from AO all together.

I'm a High comander of a Small Guild Called Fluxuation Inc, if any OO needs Any help, Please dont think Twice, All my 68 Members will help as much as you need.

With all your repect i will leave you all for now, thanx for your time.

Webmd... i knew you were nobody, i knew you were sh_t, i knew you were the worthless one.

Wo-Ha! And there goes TOOs QL75 CT!

A few seconds ago, around 4:30 AM Eastern Time (9:30 GMT), a group of Obsidian Order, Div 9 RSGE, TOLM, and lone fighters took down WebMD, President of The Obsidian Order, QL 75 Control Tower. I have a few picture from the attack that you may want to take a look at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webtower1.htm
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webtower2.htm
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webtower3.htm
    http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webtower4.htm

AND BACK TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!

http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webtower5.htm
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Nice one - That must have been sweet ravenge
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Post Well I guess my first impression of WebMD was correct...

Quite a while back (when I was new to AO) I had asked WebMD, who was at the Omni Ent BB, if I could get a treatment buff from him. He said it would cost me 150k credits.

At the time I was only around level 30 and I barely had that much to my name.

So I replied and told WebMD that was highway robbery and way too expensive. At that point I got a strange flurry of minor flame-like tells about how I was this and that...and that he was "testing" me for admission into his guild.

Strange thing to happen for a guy who just wanted a treatment buff.

After that I pretty much put WebMD on my "just avoid" list. I had decided he was a little off-kilter.

Well I guess my lasting first impression of WebMD was right on target.

Good luck OO in getting it back together...

Well one thing can be said he is Roleplaying the O.O.
    just in the Wrong Universe. he's alignment is Chaotic
    Neut. But that is the only Neutral thing about him.
    He will never show his face on AO again ( at least as
    Web ) and will never harass us again.

Boom!

hehe it was just ... so easy... I guess that happens when you have.. oh 3 people in your org that are NOT web... all of them like newb to the max. Tha tower goes BOOM.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/anarch...s/scrn0228.png

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/anarch...s/scrn0226.png

Just 2 of the better screen shots. =) Sweet sweet revenge... tho wasnt much of a challenge with NO defenders for their base... but hey, was fun.

Special thanks to Div9 and TOLM for helping us out, it is very appreciated.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast