Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Web i have sent everyone in your org a tell. Also i have sent tells to those that are confused and think you are Obsidian Order.

All in all tells were sent to 31 people. Waiting on their responces.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Hm... 4700+ views. Seems a lot of people know about cha now Web. Goooooood luck.

NOT.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch
    Rumor has it that he will be selling his account.
    What, like 'level 196 doctor, uber equipment, own guild, good rep'?

I'd buy it just so I could charge credits to let people gank me in the arena. I'd be so rich.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Originally posted by Nugget

please tell me your kidding right?

and if your not... tell us how long you were laughing for.
    Whats funny is, usually they ask me about new recruits who are questionable. This one, they didn't bother.

Highlight application, hold Shift + Delete, tyvm have a nice day.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

To OO - very sorry to read about what has happened, I hope you manage to get your guild back how it was in spite of what has happened. If you want any clanner help geting things right send me an in game tell (Buzzboy in game), I'm sure I can rustle up a few clanners who feel same way I do about webMD's behaviour

i feel bad for the person buying the account...

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

You have the great condolences of myself and all the rest of my organization. Things like this happening are always inexcusable and often irreparable. To the members of the real Obsidian Order, I wish you the best of luck. Deus ex Machina(rk1) will be sure to completely blacklist him in the future.

I'd also like to apologize here for supporting WebMD's embargo on KFM. Even if I still held ill feeling's toward KFM, WebMD has proven that he can be worse than any entire organization.

If any war actions will be taken against him ingame, please contact myself, Slyyam, or Pillbox14 ingame. It would be our pleasure to take action against this atrocious bastage.

FC, please ban WebMD.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

No prob vamp, thanks for the semi-apology to KFM. I wasn't really concerned about the complaint that Web opened against our guild though, it was full of discrepencies.

This entire thread is pretty silly.

WebMD wanted a democratic guild, right? Well, correct me it I'm wrong, but isn't Omni-Tek a despotism? AKA. Not a Democracy?
    I think you should start a democratic guild on a side that supports democracy Web, hmm?

Damn funny, that's all.. probably why almost no one is in his guild.
    Last edited by Zane0; Jan 1st, 2003 at 01:00:17.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

You're a frikkin' maniac, LT!!!!
    /s how do you like that second poop-hole i shot in for you?
    /delay 500
    /voice yes

Originally posted by Ladytrady
    You're a frikkin' maniac, LT!!!!

What did i do now?

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

man.

This is just the worst thing i have ever heard of happening since i started to play ao. I would really like to help fight this guy and get at least your bases back(if you have not already).

I am clan but plz send svendor a tell i would love to help.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

wierd

i only found this thread now...

as a person who has left guilds in about every online game i played i am dumbfounded.

from what i read this has cost him a rl friend which is crazy enough and should weigh heavier then the loss of his rep here.

how are you doing on the rebuilding?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

****..the absolute Gheyness that this shows...yea...webmd=l0z3r in my eyes now

No Sammiches for j00!
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Originally posted by Master Sammich Maker
    No Sammiches for j00!
    HAHAHA!!!
    Now he's totally screwed...

Originally posted by Master Sammich Maker
    No Sammiches for j00!
    Wow harsh /w w00t

Originally posted by Blackwing
    how are you doing on the rebuilding?
    Well, we have our "active" members back, and were working on getting our towers back.. Tho our ql 100 tower is now owned by Omni-Pol...

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

At least the land isn't controlled by a clan guild anymore. Maybe Omni-Pol will work something out with us, maybe not, but at least OT gets that much more of an xp bonus.
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

Piece of ***

I have beccome disgusted with FC, Cozmik, and all the other lamers working for this company BECAUSE they fail to answer to us about this kind of problem with and official statement. "They" have mentioned that we should be very careul in choosing the Presidents of our guilds. It has been stated VERY clearly by Obsidian Order advisors that they chose Opulent to be their leader. Obsidian Order did not lose their bases and their guild because of lamer sitting in as president. They lost all that they had because of a "skrip kiddie". It may not be what you call leet hacking, but it is HACKING! I believe that in the CoC there is some reference made about toying with the game like this. FC! Say something officially about this now, ban WebMD and take measures to prevent it from happening in the future. My patience with your BS is wearing thin! I know, you could care less about the satisfaction of one customer.

WebMD, you better start sending petitions because I will be sending you tells everyday. I will be reminding you what a piece of **** you are. My personal feel on this situation is that Opulent didn't satisfy your mother so you took it out on the Obsidian Order guild and OT as a whole.

Opulent and Lordtritoch, I will be at your service and will collect as many +150 Neutrals as I can to harass this piece of **** as much as you need.
    Softtouch
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

I can't ****ing stand pointy hats and magic--Gene13

To [Aazamon]: good bye my friend. I miss you.
    Aazamon is offline, message has been buffered.

Thank you for your support. /me points and laughs at WebMD.

I have gotten tells from supportors of yours in TOO. THey call me an ass, and say how im this and that, going along with your propaganda. Well, good job webbie. Their downfall as well as yours. Got a few more tonight from ya web. But guess what, i think i have squeezed the org dry of the OO. You are now left with incompetence. Because if they read this post, then they would not be on your side.

pfft lamer.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

As with the conversation I had with Joan earlier tonight.........

I will endevor to gather as many @lvl100 Neutrals as possible to help OO recover your lvl100 base. I don't care that Omni-Pol now owns it(just found that out now, reading here again), it should go back to OO. That's only what is right and fair. I suppose it's no big secret that I don't hold much love for Meister........but that's irrelevant here.

If OO desires their lvl100 base back, they shall have it. Opulent, LT, or Joan......let me know please
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast