Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

As uhh.. Someone once said..

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Edit: Speaking of WebMD of course, not the OO

Well, I knew Web had a few unresolved issues, but i never thought he would intentionally hurt something that he claimed to love so much, then blame everything on his RL friend. That's pretty cheap. I hope he's not a postal employee in RL,..if so, I guess I'll be seeing him on the news soon.
    I wasn't very close to Web, never really wanted to be, but I'm sorry for all those people that Web hurt, and for all those people that Web has conned into believing that his lies are true. As for our org., I think OO will gain more from Web's treachery than it has currently lost. We can always get our towers back, hell it'll be fun to try anyway.., and the loot that the mules had can be replaced. We still have what matters most in any org., people. The people that made OO a great org to be in are still here. The people, (Ok,..person), that made OO look bad has left to form his own personal devotee farm. After all, that's why he left, right? Since he couldn't be top dog and get his daily /prostrate fix from real players, he's chosen to do what many child molesters do and target the young, (n00b). Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Web is a child molester, just that he's targetting people that don't know any better and leading them on to believe that this new TOO guild is the real OO. In Greek mythology they had a Siren singing to sailors, in AO there is Webmd. In each case there is one inevitable conclusion, death to the unwary.
    Blehys
    Obsidian Order

"These are great days we're livin' bros. We are Jolly Green Giants walkin' the earth,...with guns."
    --Full Metal Jacket

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    MoK officially extends its hand to assist the real OO in getting things back in order.

If you should need any help with territory, or taking the territory you may have lost as a result of this internal issue back, please let us know.

This is a truely sad state of affairs indeed. I have seen a many guild come and go... None in such a manner as this.

I do not know that every word spoken here is true or not. I do know that webmd certainly rubbed me the wrong way when last I had interaction with him/her and I was inclined to ignore him/her as a result and deal with Joan, who was a leader and understood the things it took to handle a dispute.

MoK will be watching this situation, to see how things turn out.

We wish the real OO the best of luck and again offer our assistance if needed.
    Thanks for your support Argulace. I'm sure Op, as well as everyone in OO, will be glad to hear MoK has our backs. Hopefully this matter between TOO and OO can be resolved with bloodshed, ...err, PEACEFULLY I mean.
    Blehys
    Obsidian Order

"These are great days we're livin' bros. We are Jolly Green Giants walkin' the earth,...with guns."
    --Full Metal Jacket

Originally posted by Stretto
    In Greek mythology they had a Siren singing to sailors, in AO there is Webmd.
    Not a valid comparison...
    Sirene were hot, seductive, temptress, sea vixens...

Originally posted by Stretto
    In each case there is one inevitable conclusion, death to the unwary.
    Nah...
    The end result of being lured to WebMD's domain is not death...
    Just a laughable reputation in Rubi-Ka for as long as people can remember...

I'll throw in with Turin. If you want some evil Clanners to help tear down the imposter org's bases during the 25% phase so you can score the coup de grace in 5% gas, I'm sure no few of us would come.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

The whole story beggers' belief, the fact the two guys know each other IRL, says alot to me, perhaps a personal argument there has spilled over into this virtual world.

As for comments on forgiveness or understanding, sure that's why we have the moden day problems we do now, criminals sent on holidays(because they really need to deal with their problems) their victems left to pick up the peices, but in the end, when we do have problems, to us they are the biggest thing in the world, like you lose your job, big problem, but is it really? your not starving to death in Africa, your not ducking bullets in a country fighting a war, perhaps it's about scale.

Nature or the universe hasn't heard of compassion, justice, obsession, love or freedom, all those ideas exist only in our minds as human beings, you can't point at justice but we beleive it is real.

Back to scale, right here, in this little virtual world this matters, that's how human beings deal with things in small peices and by degrees, no what he did didn't change the real world that much, no the stock markets of the world didn't collapse either, but then again two schools of thought provide for this being possible one is of course the coffe-table version of chaos theory, and the other is karma, reguardless of degrees, what happened was harmful, and by the human yard-stick...... wrong.

And no you don't have to beleive in Krama for it to beleive in you, and it can be pretty swift too.

Being WebMD is his/her crime, it is also their punishment.

Peace
    and good re-building your guild(even if you are omni)

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Originally posted by Ladytrady
    I just wanted to say - Lord Tritoch.....you 'da mank!
    I'll be returning to OO
    main - Nyteshadow
    Send me a tell i will rerecruit you. =)
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Re: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Originally posted by JoanOfKahlan
    He came out of nowhere one day and said that he'd rather have a 'democratic' guild.
    Obsidian Order, Democratic?!? BWAHAHAHahahahahahaHAHAHahahaa...

Sorry... Im a trek-nerd.

Originally posted by Primordious

Not a valid comparison...
    Sirene were hot, seductive, temptress, sea vixens...
    Ok,..my bad,...unless short fat men that wear phalic symbols for helmets are your cup o' tea. (To each his own I guess, yuck!)

Nah...
    The end result of being lured to WebMD's domain is not death...
    Just a laughable reputation in Rubi-Ka for as long as people can remember...
    Character assassination = Death
    Blehys
    Obsidian Order

--Full Metal Jacket

Angry

Awesome ! Webmd has just given many peeps a reason to keep playing with fervent interest.

Shoulda just quit ur guild bud and started ur own. Now u will be owned !

You might as well delete your char, cause you will be ganked up the yinyang !

Im sure peeps are working hard to find your bases and destroy them all.

I find many honorable omni that I respect, but someone like webmd, its a pleasure to buck you over, any way possible.

OH, and added to KOS list, least I could do
    Last edited by xoox; Dec 31st, 2002 at 01:32:48.
    XOOX level 200 Redemption Squad Commander

Heh. Were taking the bases back. We know wehre they are, and they will fall. But you know what, web already knows this because he left spys in the org channel from his 2 accounts. So *shrug* he will be a coward and destoy them again, and give them to a clan org. But we will take them i dont give a crap who they belong to because they are ours. (<- period)

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

lmao he applied to MoK .... NO !
    Infamine 200 soljah

LT, why not set up a privite chat, inviting only the ones who you know for sure are not his alts, and discuss attacking in that channel, that way he wont have time to give them away

Originally posted by Infamine
    lololol
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

please tell me your kidding right?

and if your not... tell us how long you were laughing for.
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Originally posted by p0is0n
    LT, why not set up a privite chat, inviting only the ones who you know for sure are not his alts, and discuss attacking in that channel, that way he wont have time to give them away
    Been there tried that... but unfortunetly the damage was already done.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

ROFLMAO!!!! God LoL.. hold on lemme stop laughing.

30 minutes later...

AHAHAHAHA... whew that was one good laugh.

That is the only major omni orgs he hasnt been in. (was in legion in a way... unless what i hear about legion is untrue ie how they came from trinity. Never found out the whole story on that)

But hey webbiepoo - nice try. I told you, your time in AO is finished now. You wont be accepted in Clans, you are NOT nor shall ever be Omni, and you cant go Neutral. So your done. Gone. Fin.

Adios web, hope the door hits ya square in the ass on the way out.
    Last edited by Toxinator; Jan 1st, 2003 at 00:36:09.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Unhappy Goodluck

after reading all these things , i am happy that there is no Neutral application form , he cant be neutral =)

(sorry to hear this its really sad. I cant decide laugh or cry to Webmd
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer

webMD hit for 15098 reputation damage. Critical hit.

Take some advice. Terminate your account now and start a new one. Its about the only chance you will ever have of finding a team. Exception being the newb you like to recruit for you org.

Il even find him then. He stinks of "lamer".

Rumor has it that he will be selling his account.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast