Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

Pssst!

Your Lordlyness.. I sent you a tell in game to maybe help out with that.

Good luck to you...

Oh yeah.. Bumping to keep Webmd stuffed in hellsville!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Hehe =)

I will have to try that. Might work. Thanks for teh suggestion!
    Last edited by Toxinator; Jan 8th, 2003 at 04:25:53.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

lol do you ever stop web?

Again since you banned me from the forums i will post a responce to your bad mouthing here.

Originally posted by WebMD on the T.O.O Forums
    The ql75 site was scouting and a controller placed by WebMD. No one else.

When I placed the low QL sites, the people on at the time wanted them removed, as they where under some delusion that the O.O could support a high level site. It could not then, it cant today.

So what I took down was what I put up - no more, no less.

And sadly, your raid on an OMNI base just goes to confirm what I have said,. The guild - Obsidian Order - cannot fight and take a clan base. They can only sulk around and fight other OMNI.

If you needed a ql75 site, you could have marched on and fought And won a defended CLAN base, and actasully RAISED the OMNi XP %. Sadly, so many have not purchased Notum Wars, yet they get the benefit of the XP buff. Ansd those who have not purchased Notum Wars still get to attack a tower. Dumb marketing moves on FunCom's part.

All you did was swap parcels of land, and prove how weak the guild - Obsidian Order - is as a fighting force.
    ok first - LOL

Second - You are missing the point in our attack Senor Web. It was not an attack on Omni, it was an attack on YOU. You and your abomination of an org. You are not omni, you = scum. You are sick truthfully i am at a lack of words to describe you. Also, you are just.. blatenly slow, in nice words.. You are diluted and prolly still think that you are right. In responce to that i shall send you Here

Third - haha Why would Opulent still be your friend? I would kick your ass royally if you did this to me. Yes it is a game but what you do here and the total and utter lack of respect you show to your friend leads me to wonder what the hell you would do to me in real life. and for that i would never be your friend, the potential gain is TOTALLY outweighed by the potential loss.

Fourth - Why did we not attack a clan site - This is pretty much explained in 2, but we wanted OUR site back, we wanted to get YOU back for what you did, plain and simple. We could have easily taken a base that was defended (that is an insult to yourself that you made up there by the way with your totally lack of members. /bow your welcome web.) But we wanted to get you for your actions. YOU not some clan org that we have no problems with. We had problems with YOU. So we attacked YOU, and we RAISED the XP bonus if anything. A large org like OO, can do much more with it then a guild of four of 5, and 50 alts of yours. So, lol, sucks for you.

Fifth -
    Sadly, so many have not purchased Notum Wars, yet they get the benefit of the XP buff. Ansd those who have not purchased Notum Wars still get to attack a tower. Dumb marketing moves on FunCom's part.
    What the hell does this have to do with ANYTHING? So its FCs fault your an *******? Yea thats logical.

Sixth -
    All you did was swap parcels of land, and prove how weak the guild - Obsidian Order - is as a fighting force
    LoL Funny... How are we weak exactly? Yes we took a base that was undefended (which is because YOU are weak ) but that was not a display of power or anything, as i said above, it was taking back what was ours, no not yours ours.

Seventh - You were 1: not the only person scouting, I was, Joan was, Galax was, Opulent was. So in shorter terms the leadership was scouting. Not just you. You happened to be the first to arrive on the site, so that makes it yours for all time or something? Um.. i think not. The controller was placed FOR THE ORG. Not you, or for your personal use. Sorry, but heh no. THat is a problem with FC IMO only the president (which you were not if you need another reminder).

So there, that post dealth with. Have a good day.

Oh, and the 25 will be soon. So if you are giving it to clan, save the time and do it now.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Wow this is like a soap opera.

What I understand is that web obvious dont fit into a guild in any way since he want to rule even though that the people in same guild disagree with him.

When people are against him he tend to take revenge, tear down and mess with it like a 2 year old kid in a sandbox stealing a blue plastic lorry from his friend because he can.

What I belive is that its more to this that lays in a tension in real life between this people. It is sad that Web seemes it like a good method to do mess up a guild and therefore deliverate cause damage to a 3rd person in his own destructive vendetta.

People that are in a guild together is for a reason because they have something in common. Its a situation that demand that you help your bro and sis in the game as good as you can to get a mutch more joyful gaming.

What is the gain being in a guild when you disagree with everything that the guild do, disagree with there methods and there goals.

I think that you shall treat peolpe the way you wish to be treated , so since you think its ok to trash someones guild then its also ok for someone to trash the thing you try to build up the same way.

What do you think Web, do you have a greater right than anyone else?

Originally posted by lockforcer
    blue plastic lorry
    Toy truck?

all i can manage to say is... geez. geez web. i don't know you, but i don't ever want to meet you, see you, smell you (which will surely happen first) or in any way come in contact with you.

to what remains of OO, good luck. channel your hatred towards web into a spirit that will never yield.
    (more poetry available at www.im-a-warrior-poet.com )
    Oryl - 143 Trox MA... Troxxoration(™) Get-up.

glad i dont know anyone thats this much of an ******* ..... usually i wouldnt agree with omni attacking omni bases.... but this idiot deserves it....do youreself a favor web, go play a single player game, cos youre obviously not a team player

Thumbs down

things like this make me very glad to be a neut. that said, ill glady suffer a 4 hr pvp flag to help demolish web-wanker's base, if it's still there...

on a side point, ever read web-wanker's signature?
    after reading the militant les... ...er..*ahem* anti-male tripe listed there, im willing to bet that web-wanker is a rather tired looking woman, who got had in the sack once to often....

it must suck to be that bitter, in game and out..
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Heh

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Angry Webmd

WEBmd, I dont even know you and want to KILL you!. The sands of time have already started to pour against you my friend. I'll be looking for you

bump

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

WebMD? Was that the name? Dont come to clan area you POS

bump

I bump this because Obsidian Order kicks ass... wasnt here when Web was but he sounds like an *******... just like someone else *looks around* you know who you are!

Rompah
    53 soldier
    Obsidian Order

Tradeskillz
    25 trader
    Obsidian Order

=) Might as well cancel that account web.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

he is probabally making a big org, then one day raise the Tax to 20 mil or what ever is the highest you can go, ... anyways what a as s h ole

I think Wemb made a char on the german server. At least there is a female doc there called Webmd that wasnt there before.

Webmd
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Man, this drama just stinks

Damn. I just got done reading all of the information about this drama, and I have to say that WebMD is scum and deserve to be superglued to the reclaim terminal for the rest of his life.

After you guys get finished punishing him for his indiscretions, let's get the XP bonus back to where it should be.
    Yep. I'm back.
    Ph43r.

Omni seems to have dropped some 30-40 towers *again*...

Would this recent loss still be related to this entire thing???

From AUNO.org:
    Omni base in Omni Forest is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Omni Forest is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Eastern Foul Plains is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Pleasant Meadows is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Pleasant Meadows is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Milky Way is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Milky Way is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Southern Artery Valley is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Southern Artery Valley is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Stret East Bank is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Central Artery Valley is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Central Artery Valley is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Stret West Bank is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Lush Fields is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Andromeda is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Clon**** is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49
    Omni base in Galway is destroyed 2003-01-13 01:28:49

No, its related to the powerful Omni Orgs not fighting back against the Clans who seem to be owning everything at the moment. DOWN DOWN DOWN goes our XP bonus!!!!
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

The reason it seems is that every time I show my face at a tower battle either to defend or attack the clans seems organized and effective attacking in trios and always have a healer while Omni run around like headless hens attacking one by one at random.

If (NB! IF!) QL of the towers have anything to do with XP bonus id also say that Clans have an advantage. Ive seen lots of 200 and 250 clan towers but I really cant remember seeing one single Omni tower over 180. Omni needs something that can mach Storm.
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast