Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

IC:

Look at those greedy Omni fighting each other over a plot of dirt. Wonder what 'ole Boss Ross and Omni-Pol gonna say about this?

OOC:

Woot! Great job! I'm glad O.O....the real O.O. got their turf back. Best wishes...don't hate me cause I'm a stinking clanner!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Was Our pleasure guys and gals ! Just goes to show the awesome amount of unity there is among Omni-Tek ( And Gamers alike, nice to see Clans that would set aside RP for RL justice )

Can't ever say we have no sense of togetherness.

I'd post the shots I took of some really great explosions, but currently I have no Web Space. =(

Nice working with you, you can call on me any day.

-Special Forces PFC Daetona
    Division 9 RSGE
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

Good job people. For this will bring your true guild stronger and closer together. If ever you need anything from kupo land, I am there for you. My heart goes out to you.

Again Im glad you got the land back, and that you never lost faith.

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch
    OMG TEH FOOTNESS

Whenever the words "TEH FOOTNESS" are uttered, TEH SUPAH GIMP is there to help!! Lesse, in my arsenal I have high level...er..MA...and..um..MP...Oh god I hate myself

I know the perfect revenge...I'll roll up a doctor so that WebMD gets a nerf just as soon as I get high level enough to participate!

FC dev: Jesus wept! With thedeacon never quit? He's just rolled up a doc!

FC dev2: Well we'll show that guy by sticking the nerf bat so far up his butt he'll be chewing on his own colon and spitting up splinters!

Patch Notes: Doctors can no longer fight andmust wear hot pink panties while atroxes slap their cherry red buttcheeks. This is now working as intended.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Would it be possible to get a list of all of jis alts and character names so i dont run into him?

What a jerk
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

On behalf of The BlackHand I'd like to say that we'll support you in anyway we can O.O (The original one) and we hope everything gets sorted out.

/salute
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Jeez what a prick, you'v got problems Webmd. I hope you like tight white coats, I hear they are quite the style in 'special people establishments'. You are lower than anyone ever to play this game, you bring it to a new low. From what I hear of you, you deserve to be banned. If I EVER see you in any pvp zone, you are toast you a**hole. Any bases you have, will be obliterated. Hope you feel good, cuz now no one likes you.
    Last edited by Owzju; Jan 5th, 2003 at 18:49:31.

Originally posted by Thedeacon

Whenever the words "TEH FOOTNESS" are uttered, TEH SUPAH GIMP is there to help!! Lesse, in my arsenal I have high level...er..MA...and..um..MP...Oh god I hate myself

I know the perfect revenge...I'll roll up a doctor so that WebMD gets a nerf just as soon as I get high level enough to participate!

FC dev2: Well we'll show that guy by sticking the nerf bat so far up his butt he'll be chewing on his own colon and spitting up splinters!

Patch Notes: Doctors can no longer fight andmust wear hot pink panties while atroxes slap their cherry red buttcheeks. This is now working as intended.
    roflmao. If you ever leave this game, i will be right behind cancelling mine. Just so fun with Deacon =)
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Hey Deac, keep the smart comments to the MP forum! (We don't wanna share Teh Footness )
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by Thedeacon

OMG... That is the funniest sh#@ I have ever read on these forums bar none!

/me is in crying
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

LOL here is the kind of trash being put up by WebMD on OO's old board.

From all the junk I am reading on the FC boards and in the SPAM /tells I am getting, it seems to me that -
    -Opulent is never around...guild chat has always been people looking for a wrangle and he is never available
    -Opulent has the tool to make the carbonum armor, the he took from the mule...and is never on to make carbon armor. I asked for5 this dozens of times, and had to go pay to get it made because Opulent could never b found
    -The mules...yes they are nice, and yes people complain about them...but since that bot started spamming the names of who could log on the mules (Metal86, Joanofkahlan, Ballstak, web and Opulent) every time I asked one of them to log on the mules in the past few weeks, Web said he was recoving from surgery and the opthers just said no they would not log on the mules.
    -Bots, they are scripts, anyone can donate a box and run them. Nice to have, but Helpbot is the creator, the rest are just copies
    -towers, etc - I placed a tower at our 150 site, it got lost in abattle, and the guild has never had a 150 site since then. Yet know I read Opulent boasting about getting not only a 150, but a 200 and a 250 ...thats such a joke or a lie or a stupid boast, I cant tell which it is
    -The kick....seems like Web had the ability to do it, so he did. I see in a post where Opulent told him to do it if he wanted to. So it sounds like Web and Opulent talked abotu it, and Opulent agreed to let web run the kick scripts. So I blame Opulent

But most of all, I see a post where Opulent announces he is resigning...so he resigned, all hell breaks lose, and now he wants us all back under him...Sorry Opulent, you had your chance, you should have worked with the guild leaders or stepped down like you said. I think I will stay with web if I catch him online...or join one of the other guilds that former O.O guild mates are doing...but Opulent YOU blew it with me.

You can blame Web all you want, but if you told him to run the script, and he did, then its the same as Opulent running it her self.
    This is total BS I feel sorry for anyone who is reading that board and taking this kind of crap seriously.
    WebMD is a theif and pure scum. Read about ithere

Help your Guild in tower battles as an MA. /terminate

Originally posted by Ntrox The MP Gimp
    Hey Deac, keep the smart comments to the MP forum! (We don't wanna share Teh Footness )
    Yea! Deac is OURS! Back back you other profs!

psssst Hey MPs we gotta keep deac outta the other boards they may find out bout him and his "teh footness" and we need something to keep us laughing

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Lets face it, Teh Footness is the only reason we still got out MP gimps.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Angry

I've been a member of the AO community for 3 months now, and never have I heard of someone doing something so childish.

WebMD, do the honorable thing and just quit.

What I don't understand, after reading the thread, is why can't WebMD get banned??

Based on some of the posts, WebMD was NOT the President of Obsidian Order when he ran the kick script. So the "Choose your leaders wisely" warning from Cz should not apply.

What WebMD did was flat out wrong, and since he was not the President of O. O. he had no right to do it. He should be banned.

-Tifanyx

Sadly the "chose your leaders wiseley" does apply. Webmd was given power and he can then use that power as he see fit. It doesnt apply to President alone
    I still think FC should state an example and ban his ass so hard that his grandchildren wont be able to play
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

If you take the CoC loosely it could fall under the classification of Harrasment
    He harrased the guild as a whole.
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

He harrased the guild as a whole.
    Not so. It could be constured as RP within the guild. He could actually be seen as playing the game far more correctly than the rest of us. Of course that is BS, but you need to see things from all sides.

As a leader he was able to control those under him; in this case it involved kicking them from the guild. As a General he had that power, and used it. The pathetic, childish, completely immature way he went about achieving his goals is what marks him as a sad individual who would never find friendship when using his Webmd character.

As far as the RP is concerned I can't fault it lol!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Arrow

What OO CAN do is send a petition to a GM and get Web's org name changed.
    OO has been around FAR to long and Webs sucky knock off name is to close to thiers. Devils Advocate had this problem once and FC cleared it right up for us, Having the poser Org change there name.

Hope this helps!
    Best Wishes!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Opulent tried, Web refused to change the name. So the GM to my understanding told Op that he would talk to his superiors bout it or something.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

OOC:

Every time I see the injustices I get more and more angry. I would be infuriated if some poser co-opted Whisper's Edge guild name and tarnished it in such a manner. I hope the GM's can help you folks.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast