Thread: Mission Settings ... please help

Mission Settings ... please help

Greetings All !

I want to ask u for help, regarding Solo Mission settings.
    I'm a lvl 118 MA atm ( Clan ) -
    The Question is :

- I want to pull a mission with non-humanoid mobs inside
    example : Waste Collectors, Borgs, Personifications, Drones etc.
    All i could get so far are missions full of OT & Neut staff.
    OK, been there, done that...
    Full Chaos setting does not work, same for Phys-Myst, Stealth-HeadOn ... think i've tried all of them from many diffrent locations across Rubi-Ka ;(

Got info from an ARK that missions polulation is based on ... location - ok, but that was it ;/ no more input on the subject.

So - maybe u guys know where to pull, what kind of settings to use and what location/destination to pick to recieve a mission with specific type of mobs inside ? ( Non-Humanoid in my case )

Thank U all Very Much in advance - Let's share Our experience, I think this will help us all

i could be wrong, but i think that the type of mob depends on where the mission is pulled, and where its going to.

because if im out in OF pulling missions for OF, i generally have better luck finding mobs in my missions.

it could also be a pure luck system, this is a hard subject, because of the lack of officical info on it.

If you go full order, you will get mainly human mobs. Change to full chaos for robots/monster mobs.

good - bad..

The Good/bad also changes the humanoid\robot output...... I think....
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Bac & Chaos is not the case ;/

No, that can't be it ... I've tried a dozen times already :
    Full Bad & Chaos setting from diffrent locations ( maybe wrong destinations - too many possibilities - we must find a correct config. )

Where to pick -> What setting -> What Destination

Explanation :
    - why all that ?
    - 'Cause these non-humanoid mobs drop Bracers & Rings
    That's why - think the whole case is worth workin' on.
    I'll keep trying and will post if anything comes out.

Good Luck PPL

Your level and the location of the mission also seems to play a large part. Countryside missions seem to be caves more often, and caves seem more likely to have monsters. Full Chaos seems to have a better chance of turning up robots or monsters too.

However, I don't believe it's possible to always assure yourself a "monster" mission at all levels. For instance, it's obvious that there is a "robot pocket" of missions at where you get waste collectors and janitors. There's also a pocket of mission levels where you get gladiator and soldier bots. But those bot missions seem to be confined to a small spread of levels. Humans appear at all mission QLs, but it seems that monsters and bots run in small streaks.

I, personally, avoid monster/bot missions on purpose, because monsters/bots tend to hit a lot harder for their level. I have noticed that monsters in the newbie backyards tend to drop rings and bracers more often, but I'm not sure about mission monsters, because I avoid them.

If I seriously wanted to look for monsters, I would go Full Chaos and look for outdoor dungeons in areas known for cave missions (like Clon**** or Broken Shores). If I tried a couple of missions at my desired level and didn't see any monsters... I would lower the QL of the mission a step or two and try again.