Thread: MP heal pet

MP heal pet

Can you please fix the heal pet or at least change it back to the way it was before you supposedly fixed it. The heal pet is seriously sucking. It takes FOREVER for it to heal, and it is warping much slowly than it used to, which results in a lot of deaths for myself and my teammates. Also it seems that sometimes it just stops healing even when it is in the vicinitiy of the person it's supposed to be healing. I can't understand why pathing is a problem here, it was warping well before you changed it. Can't it just stick to the person it's healing like a Wen Wen.
    Bettiepaige level 202 MP
    Sexxynurse level 59 Engineer
    www.badgerbadgerbadger.com
    My armor setup

BUMP!!!

I've had the same problem, but I thought it was my imagination. I've gotten killed several times recently because my pet seemed to be healing slowly or just stop all together.

its more than a HoT pet than a heal pet.. not reliable enough to be classed as a heal.

MPs are truly screwed in NW, every other class is superior. Pets got bugs with towers, heal pets arent healing, got miserable debuffs, new ams nanos arent worth anything compared to other pet classes, dont have any self snare or root reducer nanos etc etc

My suggestion for a new healing pet is make a leveling MP only item (like fixer NCUHI, it can be made like some kind of NP tradeskill) which heals the MP only and goes into a UTILX slot. Got superior healing compared to any heal pet, which increases every level. You can make a mist, angel wings effects, or effects like when casting fixer grid nano or a recolored shrine effect.

Exclamation Back to the way they were?!?!

No offense Chrysaor, but before they fixed the heal pets (yeah they kind of do suck) You couldnt have one out when u had an attack pet summed, they healed ALOT slower and they would (after they coul be summoned with attack pet) stop healing when u said pet attack, and do this gay 2 dmg hehe. theirs my 3.5 cents.
    Yes i live in alaska, No i dont live in an igloo, yes i have cable!