Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 13.6 and AO Mission Display?

It works fine for me. But I never tried sound notification, I use message box notification.
    There's probably issues with playing sound while AO is running (as muzzleflash said on the hackersquest forums)

Thanks Morb, ... guess I missed that other thread...

As far as the notification goes - yes - works for me as well. I also use the message box, no sounds.

Sound works for me. I run in windows mode and whenever I get something that is in the "watched" window, I hear a "wazaaa"-sound.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Hey i have a question here?

Originally posted by MORB
    It's already done, and has been available for download for several days, as I have posted in another thread ( http://a.chavasse.free.fr )

I'll remove the "BETA" stuff from the archive name and program tomorrow if it works on live after the patch. Otherwise, I'll have some more fun with packet logs and a hex editor

I'm currently looking at the possibility to iconify the GUI, and have it maximize itself automatically whenever you generate missions on the mission terminal.
    Thank you, for your hard work.

Would you be willing to make AMOD auto scroll threw missions looking for items in the description. Insted of a sound it finds a match it populates the information found.

Cosmik,

I hope that as Funcom considers changes in the mission booths you reflect on what the players want as shown on this thread. Your decisions to make profession-balancing nanos mission-only has pretty much mandating mission booth camping (or exploiting to pay the exploiter-friendly prices those items rake in), I hope that you would look favorably toward anything that would make that experience easier for the player.

Scorus

Originally posted by starknaked
    I keep asking this question in various places, no one ever answers it.

The "Watch" function of AOMD has never worked for me. Does it work for anyone else?
    It works, but it does not work as the instructions say it does.
    In order for it to work, each term must be on a seperate line...i.e.
    My low-lvl search..

concrete
    Sid's
    decus

I get a sound notification everytime one of these items shows.

-D

Oh wow, thanks a lot Dropcid. I never could figure out that feature

Question

Hey MORB ... I downloaded the new version of AOMD from your website ... I can't seem to get it to workwith the new 13.6 patch. Checked the version on the new downloaded AOMD -- it still says version 1.4 ... did you by chance put the wrong version of AOMD in the zip file?

Anybody else having this problem or am I just lame?

Question

Doesnt work for me either... weird!
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."

Doesn't work for me either. I thought maybe it was because I'm on a shared internet connection on a network (cable modem goes to one comp, then ethernet network shares it with ICS). I didn't have a chance to try it before 13.6 today, so no clue if it's my setup or the utility that doesn't work.

AOMD different version

I have taken the orignal 1.4 code and performed a few changes to it. These include:

Addition of 2 list for item watch with multiple colour display on find. Allows for indication of special and general items.
    System remembers network card configuration.
    All files as stored in same directory as executable. No registry settings. This allows all settings to be remember if you require to format.
    Slightly smaller front end.
    Disable option which stop network monitoring until reactived. This also reduces the size of the program.
    The minial view can be position differently to the full view and restores to correct position when reactived.

I have still a few ideas for other options, currently being looked into. The current version, labeled 1.5.0.0 can be downloaded from

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.wallbank/

p.s It still has the problem of not working with modems. Not alot I can do about this unless 'WinPcap' changes the way there code works

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123