Thread: Ammo meter

Ammo meter

How about a meter that shows how much ammo is left in your gun, so you know when it is time to reload without having to look at your gun?

Nice to tell us "Out of Ammo" after we select a special attack

Nice you added an "Out of Ammo" notice. Too bad we haven't any real way to know how close we are. Sure we can Shift click on the weapon icon, but hell....that makes little sense.

Add a ammo remaining bar, so we know if we are low, or out of ammo. Not that hard is it?

I wonder how hard things like reload and ammo meters would be to write up into a 3rd party utility (ala Clicksaver).

Its pretty obvious that Funcom is never going to do this.
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

Angry

Grrr... and add a reload hotkey, all weapons with 20 bullets or less are crap with the new reload delay.

I agree with the reload button.

I dont keep the 'wear' tab open when I do combat. The map, team window and stats window fits nicely with the resolution I play at. Gives me the info I need the most.

Where I am and where the mobs are. Team health and also the nano's time left before I need to recast it. If I solo I keep the friends list going instead of team mission so I know if a buddy pops up, or to change between chats.

A quick reload button would work wonders. Then you can reload between battles. Having to actually drag the ammo to the weapon is just plain stupid.
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

make all ammo useable, so that i can righclickit so it reloads OR i can put it in my hotbar, and click "9"....