Thread: Haven't been playin' since ages, whats all the fuss about Tara?

Question Haven't been playin' since ages, whats all the fuss about Tara?

I haven't been playin in ages and i am almost ready in rebooting AO, anyway why is everyone making such a fuss about tara, what happened? did FC do something????
    Mehar "Zxcs" Izgimmer
    President of Blood_Pack
    Against kiting hecks for credits from day 1. [Edit]: Thanks funcom
    RIP 28th October 2004: Teh one and only NT teddy bear owner of rk2 :P
    Expert Master "Bater" Ultimate level 1 PvP'er

greed and some good pvp at times

Originally posted by Divinecross
    greed and some good pvp at times
    And divine is an expert in both fields.

hehe

I to have been away for quite a while, over a year and what FC has done with that dungeon is utter proof that they are as evil a people can ever be

Back then he dropped crap, well aside from the Edge that is and some other stuff, but mostly he was free to go kill by anyone, not to mention he was one gimped little dragon to.

I have not tried him yet as im a new account and dont meet the "regs" for going down but I must assume he is a whole lot meaner.

Point is, this place has created so much infigthing and hatred among people, greed is above all and judging from these forums only the elite can join in. If I were to say an evil entity living far below the earth around 7 circles down this is the stuff i would rub my hands at, i mean the amount of bad emotions this thing has created can not compete with many things, i bet they are sponsored by that Gates fella.

Well, anyhow being a person who is pure and true evil and live on peoples dispair I salute FC for this brilliant creation, I would be hard pressed to come up with something better.

Umbrood out.

fight fight fight. Loot is not so good but the fights are the best, you cant even compare them to 2ho and Towers. Nothing is more fun than trying to win the box room or chasing ppl in the caves

charging in 10 seconds ..wooohooo
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)

Zxcs? Zxcs? Where have i heard that name?

Oh, that's right, you are the A**HOLE that stole 10 million credits from my friend on a transfer. Good job you worthless piece of SH**. Can't wait to see you in a PvP zone
    God loves you, I think your an ***hole

I Saw This In A Cartoon Once, But I Am Pretty Sure I Can Pull It Off!?!?

Red face whatever

Originally posted by Max
    Zxcs? Zxcs? Where have i heard that name?

Oh, that's right, you are the A**HOLE that stole 10 million credits from my friend on a transfer. Good job you worthless piece of SH**. Can't wait to see you in a PvP zone
    I didn't steal any 10mill, anyway can't bother to argue w/ ppl who just don't like me
    Mehar "Zxcs" Izgimmer
    President of Blood_Pack
    Against kiting hecks for credits from day 1. [Edit]: Thanks funcom
    RIP 28th October 2004: Teh one and only NT teddy bear owner of rk2 :P
    Expert Master "Bater" Ultimate level 1 PvP'er

No need to argue, those who know you, know that you are a complete prick that deserves the business end of a f*#*stick
    God loves you, I think your an ***hole

I Saw This In A Cartoon Once, But I Am Pretty Sure I Can Pull It Off!?!?