Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: PVP Stuns in 13.6 will destroy PVP - Prevent from live please.

Im not a NT im a crat 3 dark blue evades i know soldiers suffer from evade problems, they have worse evades than MP but then again MP is too good to be true.

I know its mainly to evade crits and i know about leets not hitting you if you have high evades.

Sorry for my mistake with the +800 buff guess i wasnt paying enough attention.

Basically im not evading shots you are not resisting nanos.

Originally posted by MSag

Oh gee with a +800 nano resist buff it is possible to resist? Well how many professions got that. In fact my profession cant get 800 nano resist at all with capped skill and full set of implants at lvl 200. How much this enforcer have TOTAL with +800 buff? 1000+? 1200+? Nano resist works as far as I can tell as total misses on melee attacks. IE if you got same evade as someones attack they might miss attacks altogether, but if its lower the chance of total misses are negligible. This is way to unefficient. When debuffs make ppl defenceless THEY MUST BE EASY TO RESIST if you got max resists. That is a simple concept called balance in which all other RPGs i have played seemed to understand. Nukes should be hard to resists, roots/slows etc fairly easy. Thats how it is in the other games I have played.

Here is your logical argument: STUNS ARE UNBALANCED BECAUSE THEY LAST LONGER THAN THEY TAKE TO CAST AND ARE PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST WITH THE NANO RESIST SKILL OBTAINABLE FOR ALL OTHER PROFESSIONS THAN ENFORCER AND *MAYBE* NT. IT MEANS YOU HAVE WON YOUR FIGHT IF YOU CAN LAND 1 STUN IN 99% OF THE BATTLES.
    o so u say its unbalanced when ever u fight a nt one on one?

if that is the case that by no means unballances PVP.

all it does is gives me a chance read my post wher even when he was stuned croakie had enuff tiem to get one hit inbetween stuns.

whah the nt has gotten somthing he should have had since day one

whah my sheild can be countered with smart play

whah i cant debuff the nt while stuned

blah blah blah

o so u say its unbalanced when ever u fight a nt one on one?

if that is the case that by no means unballances PVP.
    Nah its not unbalanced that NTs can beat anyone 1vs1 everytime, LOL. Perfect balance! NTs are meant to be the most powerful profession all others are just there so that NTs can get their uber titles.

A few of the NTs posting on this board are really funny.

Go read my post about my encounter with Snarf yesterday in 4 holes.

It's under the thread: Bounty on Snarf's Head

I don't really care that I lost. I'm level 110 and he's 160+

What bothers me is that I did not get a single hit, or heal off because I was stunned during the entire encounter.

He was able to keep the stun on me the entire time. It took him 6 nukes to kill me.... Stunned everytime.

Very lame.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Lightbulb

...told you so?

Croakie is my mate I have played with him for a long time over 3 years now.

His feelings when we teamed and about Stun. It was powerful...very powerful. But hey you dont get 850 Matter creation that easy to be able to cast a powerful nano. I myself didnt test it in PVP b4 it was nerfed but it sure was impressive in against MOBS. I felt at last I didnt need a doc or some healer or even my mate croakie to mongo to pull the mobs off me.

but his exp in PVP....He killed 3 Nts who tried to stun him. Rage on enforcer....is going to knock over any NT. His nano resist is over 1200 with Rage.

His feelings....watching me play. We are fragile.....but decent damage over time......though we just cant compete when you get teamed with players who are crit buffed. Nts just dont compete then at all. Stun looked to him that would make the NT shine. Well it did briefly for 48 hours.....but the backlash from funcom and the extreme they nerfed this nano is depressing considering they knew what this nano did....when they fixed it and implemeneted it. It just shows the test server is actually the Live server.

I for one know one Enforcer(Croakie) will feel for what Funcom did to me today.

As for whiners MIKEBOND take a flying bloody leap off the next cliff.....you have been the largest poster whiner complainer about this. Watching your rants here has been.....tiresome and basically not helpful at all. Nothing you have said has been constructive to remedy the problems of the NTs....and mostly very nasty personal attacks. Personally I think you like Nts being gimped so you can keep tallying up your kills in PVP.

I have never killed a Enforcer in PVP. period!Nor a doc trader...and only killed a MP before they got their healing pet...and since then no luck.

Phinger

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567