Thread: Armor Visual Bugs

Question Armor Visual Bugs

Some players that are wearing certain types of armor like primus coats and elite look like they are wearing part newbie outfit or some type of green and brown trenchcoats. Also helmets on reet and other polymorph's. This has been in since last client patch.
    Is this being fixed anytime soon? And yes I know that this has been brought up before but couldn't find the thread.

Exclamation The Brother looks nude!?

Originally posted by Alias
    And yes I know that this has been brought up before but couldn't find the thread.
    It bears repeating.

Not sure how many others are noticing this as well, but the 'naked' visual bug is affecting all black & asian solitus characters. This is very annoying... since last patch, there isn't any point in me to trying to look cool.

Actually, other people *can* see what you're wearing if you equip/unequip any visible item; i.e. change your appearance somehow. But then, you'll look like you're wearing the starting-garb again as soon as you zone. Not worth the bother, IMO (unless you're at Reet Retreat or anyplace where looking good is a higher priority).

Funcom, please fix!! (..this one can't be *too* tough, can it?)

-Templar Red

There is no excuse what so ever for this bugs return for the umpteenth time. FC has far to many recuring bugs that there are no excuses for though.

I don't think I can see Primus helmets anymore -- they're all blue steel-ribbed. Maybe that's just me. But I reinstalled the game on a clean hard drive with a fresh OS, and still, I saw the base-skin solitus cloak thingie, and car/morphed form helmet. Some of my other texture problems, such as white spaces in walls and buildings (oudoors) resolved before the reinstall by changing around settings.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Unhappy Why is my solitus wife in her undies

My wife has the same prblem with her armor. No matter what she wears she apears in her solitus undies to every one else. I have not patitioned about this yet but i soon will. And this thread req's a major BUMP.

Re: Why is my solitus wife in her undies

Originally posted by Ronin
    My wife has the same prblem with her armor. No matter what she wears she apears in her solitus undies to every one else. I have not patitioned about this yet but i soon will. And this thread req's a major BUMP.
    It seems to affect Asian character models and/or dark character models. Never seen it happen to any other style.

Also, does anybody notice that Bau/Waitt helmets all look like plain gold/green cyber helmets? Goes along with the Primus looking like Steel Ribbed, and Sid's helmets just look like leather helmets. GAH.

Might be the case with Nadir/Obtru as well. But not certain about that.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Nope as far as I can tell I haven't seen any display problems with the armor on my semi retired agent. He has nadir, steel ribbed and obtru armor on and I've checked everyone can see it. So no bugs there at least.

Angry lvl 65 loses clothes

This is a ridiculus bug that i have petitioned. Every time i zone my lvl 65 char is reduced to helmet wearing naked newbie!? Grr!!! this seems to only effect the solitus african and asian breeds. What is the freaking deal!?! It cant be that hard to correct this, the other breeds or skin colors dont have this problem! Also if I'm with someone hunting and they die, when they respawn and join me guess what? To them I'm wearing the stupid newbie outfit again. Get on the ball Funcom fix these bugs now. Show that you care about your customers, restore my gaming experience.

Its not race specific

I happens to my white Trox enforcer when getting outta my yalm
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Happens when you zone-get out of plane-demorph.. lets stop re-introducing old bugs ok?

And why the hell did you add deplane time now as well jeeze is annoying people what you spend your time brainstorming?

For those that don't know you could click on your movment predictor to instantly deplane once you were somewhere you wanted to walk like city areas now you can't.