Ok so this is what happens ...

Im going to 20k to get a wrangle .. and this guy pops up in front of me and starts asking me who is my main .. conversation goes like this

Noname : Who is your main ?
Supapowa : This is my main
Noname : ok who was your main ?
Supapowa : this is my one and only , highest level char i got
Noname : Mind telling me how you got that HPO then ?
Supapowa : Found a GA IV and sold it , bought me a HPO
Noname : I know you are Samien (or something)
Supapowa : Uh , wth are you talking about ?
Noname : You hacked KRUISE i know its you , you stole my HPO
Supapowa : I havent hacked anyone man
Noname : I know its you , someone hacked KRUISE and stole my HPO , Soljia says its you

Sooo at this point im getting real mad , beeing accused of hacking and stealing etc ..

After a while of talking to Noname ( thats not the name but i removed it incase *it* wouldnt like *it's* name beeing mentioned in this case ) *it* belives i didnt hack *it* lol getting annoying with that it thing huh

Supapowa : what was the name of the guy who claimed i hacked you again ?
Noname : Soljia

At this point i remember i bought the HPO from soljia ( pretty damn sure at that )

This looks like a set up to me , i have never hacked **** - i will never need to hack anyone to get loot .
Nor would i hack anyone to get loot .

So , soljia if you read this - wanna explain what the heck is going on and why you are trying to ruin my reputation ?

If anyone knows anything about this , let me know ! i just want to make sure my reputation doesnt go down the ****ter along with the HPO i bought which probably was hacked from this ''KRUISE'' guy buy soljia and sold to me .