Thread: Recent Lag Issues server/client

Arrow Recent Lag Issues server/client

I have been having horrible lag issues off and on for the last week or two. I have asked around and it appears to be happening to many others as well. I am going to make a list of things I have had happen to me and others should add to this list so that Funcom can address them.

15 second delays and more

I have 2 accounts and 2 computers. I see one thing on one account but something totaly different on the other and my characters are standing right next to each other. The puller pulls and on one computer combat has started but on the other its like nothing has started yet. I died numerous times because I didn't know a mob was eating on me and couldn't attack back because there was nothing to attack yet. I should also mention that all of the sudden when it "catches" up I get a huge amount of spam in the chat box and things go flying by like amounts I have been hit for and what each person hit the mob for damage wise. Also my health bar goes bye bye.

phantom mobs

I was in a group the other day and the puller had targeted a mob and said attacking ("mob name" <macro>) in the chat window. We thought he was crazy but the mob he had targeted was invisible to the rest of the group yet he could target it but couldn't attack it. Possibly the same issue as above but thought it should be mentioned.

Mission Warping

I have been warped back 3 rooms ago. I wa in a mission the other night and after clearing everything and was headed for the exit I got warped back 3 rooms prior.

this crap all came about in 14.6 or 14.7. Based on how appartments effected weapon damage I would assume that the towers not allowing all leets to spawn is directly linked to lag.