Thread: 2 very, very, very, very, very, very simple things!

2 very, very, very, very, very, very simple things!

1. Make treatment- and nano-kits stackable.
    2. Make a reload-button.

And yes, did i mention, that this is very, very, very, very, very, very, very simple?

They haven't figured out how to stack same-QL treatment kits since beta. I highly doubt they'll ever figure it out anytime soon. Don't get your hopes up.

Give it prolly another 2 years.

Doubt we will get a reply to this. It has to be so embarassing to have something so easy to fix still broken. Probably much easier to pretend the problem doesn't exist. I mean cmon, just copy and paste the stack code from first aid kits that stack correctly. Couldn't be that hard.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Well they did fixed Ammo stacking so maybe in some far future they will fix lab stacking to. (Shadow Lands probably. And it will be called a NEW feature)
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

I shall honor this proposal with a bump.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Bump, and shame on you funcom for not having these yet