Thread: Appearance of female MA suit bugged

Appearance of female MA suit bugged

I have tried several female MA suits (but only tried the red and black, not blue) and they all look perfect as you put them on. After zoning the lower part of the dress (the lower 50% of the dress) look like a "Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Coat" (in orange & brown colors).

I know this is only a minor detail - but from a dress that can & should look nice, it makes my costume look funny.

Regards
    Isabella
    Last edited by Isabella9; Dec 27th, 2002 at 13:40:12.

Re: Appearance of female MA suit bugged

Originally posted by Isabellak
    After zoning the lower part of the dress (the lower 50% of the dress) look like a "Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Coat" (in orange & brown colors).

This happens to all MA suits when you wear any pair of hanshi decus pants...so I assume you've got a pair of pants on of this type. Put on another armor type of pants and there shouldn't be a problem....it's just with the decus armor line (as far as I know and come to experience).

Heck, it happens with nearly any type of cloak/robe/dress-thing and those pants. Decus coats come to mind (heh primus top and tertius bottom for mucho clash-o), but I've seen combos with ICC cloaks and such too. I imagine wearing Servants of Eight "pants" would do it as well. Haven't tried it though.
    Testlive addict.

Yep, So8 share the same texture as primus armour, so its the same problem. Looks horrible.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.