Thread: reflect bracer

reflect bracer

looking for some title level 4 reflect bracers, but have no clue where to find them. can someone help me out?

they are nodrop.. and they drop off of mechanical mobs. i dont even know where to tell you to get them now.. they used to be realyl uber but were nerfed. i would say your best chance is in mission chests which isnt too gud : /
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Sometimes bracers are dropped off claws in claw camp in PM. Usually high tl3's or low tl4's.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)