Thread: The Forsaken's Towers in Holes in the Wall

The Forsaken's Towers in Holes in the Wall

They were taken down tonight by Severance. We had no support from any other neutrals. We had no sort of backing from anyone. Knights of Borealis, yet another clan org, were the initiatiors in this attack because of leadership problems within their ranks. I think the clans have enough land already... FunCom, the whole system was unbalanced from the beginning because of shipping problems. By the time I got notum wars, there were hardly any spots left on which to build and you have yet to open the new areas that are unapproved by ICC. Do something to fix the overbalance of land ownership or Neutrals will not have any land left to own. The game was fun until Notum wars...
    The Union - Neutral Org.
    ... Wardencraft ... - Neutral Atrox Keeper
    ... Gizmocraft ... - Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    ... Clobbercraft ... - Neutral Atrox Martial Artist

The Company - Omni Org.
    ... Boomcraft ... - Neutral Solitus Trader
    ... Blitzcraft ... - Omni Opifex Fixer
    ... Ragecraft ... - Omni Atrox Enforcer
    ... Traumacraft ... - Omni Solitus Doctor
    ... Voodoocraft ... - Omni Nanomage Nanotechnician

More videos coming soon on YouTube: BlockAndLode

In which you go kill something off & take their grounds, hippie, ;o

completely balanced, just laziness that stops u,

Re: The Forsaken's Towers in Holes in the Wall

Originally posted by Hominis
    They were taken down tonight by Severance. We had no support from any other neutrals. We had no sort of backing from anyone. Knights of Borealis, yet another clan org, were the initiatiors in this attack because of leadership problems within their ranks. I think the clans have enough land already... FunCom, the whole system was unbalanced from the beginning because of shipping problems. By the time I got notum wars, there were hardly any spots left on which to build and you have yet to open the new areas that are unapproved by ICC. Do something to fix the overbalance of land ownership or Neutrals will not have any land left to own. The game was fun until Notum wars...
    Actually the Rogue's Gallery was prepared to come to your aid, but no one was able to give me coordinates for your base or any other way to find the place, so that by the time I finished running around Holes in the Wall and found it, the towers were gone. Perhaps, if you wish to try again in the future, you could include a little more information in your SOS than 'help, our towers are under attack in Holes'.

Also realize that the notum wars are a numbers game. Those guilds with the numbers will control the land. Neutral guilds, especially with all the recent fracturing and founding of new guilds, will never have the numbers to hold land from any of the larger clan/omni guilds, especially if they get backing from other guilds. Yes, this puts neuts at even more of a disadvantage than we were before, but you didn't think being neutral was going to be easy... did you?
    DrDaer: Doctor for Hire, Daerdevil: Speed Addict,
    RevDaer: Prophet for Profit, MaestroDaer: Salesman of DOOM (tm)
    ... all part of the collective conciousness know as Daerkannon
    Squad Commander of the Rogue's Gallery

Merge is only option. Of course, some people likes their org name better then others (cant see much difference between the inactive organizations), so we cant do that,
    thats why zimmy is dropping AO
    - Because of the people

Gotta say as a Clanner I don't like the idea of other clanners attacking neutrals. Really is NO need to do it, there are plenty of gimpy Omni bases to take still and we are just pushing the neutrals over to Omni.

Bad enough they were banned from Tir (totally stupid), now we're gonna take down the few bases they have?

But as has been said, neutrals need to band together, or at least make some kind of structure for coming to each others aid, or you are going to be picked on a lot, if not by Clan then certainly Omni.

One thing FC could do though would be to shorten the time a neutral base is in 25% to say, 2 or 3 hours a day. It would make it a tad better for neutrals, and encourage them to take more part in NW. As it is now, I don't think the care much.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Unhappy

Tsk Tsk Hominis,

Although we are small, the Descendantz would have aided u along with our affilation with 2 much bigger Clan Guilds. Seeing that you had no hard feelings on us (practicing) at that time Sakatai46 and I would have been there for ya.

Originally posted by zimmy
    Merge is only option. Of course, some people likes their org name better then others (cant see much difference between the inactive organizations), so we cant do that,
    thats why zimmy is dropping AO
    - Because of the people
    bye, don't forget your bag of mediocrity
    Last edited by Halfnelson; Jan 7th, 2003 at 17:40:36.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

The game was fun to play before Notum Wars?

Well if you don't want towers, don't build them. There you go, problem solved.

(Bloody indecisive pansies.)