Thread: NAFT thank you for your sense of Honour

NAFT thank you for your sense of Honour

I would like to say that the Guild NAFT on atlantean has acted whith great honour to my freinds in the neutral community. The Guild desert winds holds a small land reserve (ql 25 tower) and when a NAFT guild member Omnisniper decided to attack it everyday for 6 hours strait ( dying many many times, and using the most chicken tactics around, yesterday he was sneaking around and would only attack the engy there) but hijacking 6 hours of people's fun time, NAFT banished him!

thank you NAFT for not showing this jerk support. I have nothing against meaningful PvP, but greifing should not be supported by anyone. This is not a side issue, it is a respect for other people issue.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

are u saying that ONE person attacked one certain base 6 hours every single day? Wow, that's amazing, but one person can't take out bases on their own?

no, the issue is loss of playtime/enjoyment for a large number of people when individuals act in this manner. When a base is attacked, how do you know it's only one person? So everyone drops what they're doing and heads to the base. And you can't NOT go.....because what if it's a real attack this time?

See a similar thread here.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Exactly Neal, this one person (anyone he convinced to join him leaves soon) basicly greifing by making people go on defence the entire time. I can't see how it is fun for him, because he isn't accomplishing anything, but I KNOW it isn't fun for the many people who come to help out of sense of community. ( well it was fun the first time for the first few hours, that's what notum wars is about, but 6 hours a day everyday come on)
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front