Thread: I am Dumb Please Help

Unhappy I am Dumb Please Help

(Not sure if this is the right forum as I am new)

Right I am half way through my 7 day trial of AO but am I getting conned if I want to stay playing the game? It says that in a few days after the 7 are up I will start paying $19.95 a month this will be including the 7 days I have already had so I get for $19.95 a months play. But if I were to pay $9.95 for the full game without the 7 days trial would I still get 1 months play free for half the price? Is this a really good con they are running? Sounds like it.

Is it more beneficial for me to buy the NOTUM WARS for $19.95 and get the 1 months free with that for the same price and the upgrade?

I don't want to kill off my new 4 day old character but if it is gonna save me money I will have to do it.

Thanks in Advance
    Moonunit

There is no con going on here. To buy the game you must pay for the software (unless you know someone with the basic AO software CD, or download it, or something), and to play the game you must pay the monthly fee. Them's the breaks, but it's not that much money any way you look at it, for such a broad-spectrum game.

My suggestion, though, is to purchase the Notum Wars and get your free month. That way you have the latest expansion, and you have paid 20 for your first month with no additional charges incurred. Win-win situation if you ask me.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Only the first month is 19.00. They need to make some cash on the softyware and all. AFter that the cost isnt as much per month.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

(unless you know someone with the basic AO software CD, or download it, or something),
    nope even if you install from another cd or download you still pay. The 19.95 is for registering an account
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts