Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Docs ever gonna get something of theire own?

Docs do adequate damage as is. Yes, everyone needs to do damage, but not everyone needs to do enforcer-class damage. Matter of fact, the people who should do enforcer-class damage are NTs, enforcers, soldiers. Maybe MAs.

If docs get something special, it should improve their healing capabilities, not their damage dealing.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

ok

docs do already sweet dmg as is, dont forget you have 2 DoTs to supplement as well.

but in addition, check this out http://64.106.154.149/search.asp just input "doctor" in the profession field and do a search then sort by ql.

i have to say that other then nanos, only fixers and enforcers have more profession specific items in game. and enforcers only because of the recent sword additions.

although fixers are just rediculous, they get liek 2-3 fixer only armor types in addition to GA for their pleasing.

rest of all the professions fall quite far behind us. docs are already doing real well in the item department.

As a pistolero advie I have no offensive nanos, no great weapons (except Pain of Pat, with the exception of Ian Warrs enf weapons, quite possibly the hardest gun to get in this game), no NS or GA protection class nanos. If I even get asked for a buff, I'm so pleased!

I do however have a TON of profession specific pistols, and some of them (well, actually ONE of them, the BBI) is good enough to take me up to gimpy rather than sad, pathetic damage.

I agree with most of the posters here: Giving more love to Docs would be like increasing the traders drains, putting a GA5 in or giving the Enfs their own personal-thermo-nuclear-device-dual-wieldable-1hb-club.

There are sooooooo many profs ahead of you in line doctorinos, its not even funny.

Worst thing for me is, advies aren't first in line at all. Engies, Crats and MPs need fixing bad.

People really shouldn't complain about teaming with 2 of these classes, they should celebrate the fact that 2 of them are online at the SAME time.

Then MAs, at least for PvP.

Fixers, enfs, traders and docs aren't gonna get a love patch anytime soon, but if you keep your mouth shut and play nice, maybe you won't get totally spanked with the nerfbat either.

And yes, I too love Docs in team and unique camps, as an adv I know how good you are at healing. Believe me, noone ever said: "hey, we have a bunch of advies, sure we can take down The One!" Well, noone who wasnt shortly after found at a reclaim booth that is...
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Bah relly tired to listen to all this people here telling docs no need
    love.How come YOU need love and i don't?
    I get no idea how uber we become u all telling me past 150
    (i was thinkin all classes getin uber past 150, hell its close to and of the game)(put ur nonsense here)...
    till 50 easy (to all of classes)
    Now past lvl 80 or so wopsy do i can't solo anymore
    Hell yeah i can kill greens (will take me 10 minuts to kill 1 mob but i will kill it)
    okey no solo mission for me,Yak o well move to team missions.
    here is a tip-Who speand more money on team mission ?
    Doh that's right its ME.
    goash wher can i get money? so i can speand thats right on YOU..
    And now you tell me why i no need love tell me WHYYY???
    All classes need love and i am 1 of them so to all people who telling me i am to UBER for love shut hell up and tell me why i am soo uber...

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Docs do adequate damage as is. Yes, everyone needs to do damage, but not everyone needs to do enforcer-class damage. Matter of fact, the people who should do enforcer-class damage are NTs, enforcers, soldiers. Maybe MAs.

If docs get something special, it should improve their healing capabilities, not their damage dealing.
    Improve a total heal at the high end? Oki.
    heh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12