Thread: Bugs/annoyances of the new 29500 Yalmahas

Bugs/annoyances of the new 29500 Yalmahas

I was finally yesterday able to equip my new and shiny 'Yalmaha - 29500 -The Poniard' and what an anticlimax it turned out to be :/

Bugs:

- When you enter a shop in them and run out again the Yalm stays equipped but you are still on foot. Same thing with Grid. You have to un-equip it and put it back on again EVERY time (this pisses me off the most)!

- When you un-equip it you character appears high in the air and slightly to the left. You might even end up taking fall damage if the Yalm was not exactly at ground level.

Annoyances:

- Dunno if this really is a bug but if wearing some growing Bracers (as i always do) you cannot fit in some shops or whoompas as the dimensions of the Yalm ingrease too. I can do this with the huge Hydro vehicle.

- The turning axis of the new Yalms seems to be at 1/3 in FRONT of the vehicle. So turning with it becomes more 'difficult' than with the old Yalms which behave perfectly. Doing long turns with the new Yalms makes the back of the craft jiggle - looks like my new expensive Yalm is made of plastic or something...

I assume these go with all 29500-model Yalms and not just the Poniard.

After spending 80k of IP and 50mil of cash on this i find myself using the old Yalm again... Please fix these

Anyone else found more bugs?

Chosto

You should wait 6 months before buying a new car.
    The first models always have some minor but very annoying glitches.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

bump..

Unfortunately I just bought one of these too, I have the same problems that you have.

I want a refund

Cant zone into missions because the clipping point on teh front of the model is not the same as your character boundry when morphed so it dosent activate the zone when you fly into doorways (whompas too) and when you actually are able to zone it unequips.
    I have no VA implants, or buffing items, I have 1 over the VA req for the yalm.. it still needs to be unequipped and re-equiped after every zone..

--Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

An ARK told me to put a few points more in Veh Air skill to fix the unequip-problem and it worked. I now have 405 base in the skill and the Yalm stays equipped. It would still unequip even if i had 410 with the Aviation sunglasses which give +15 to Veh Air so propably only the base skill is relevant :/
    He said it's a bug and they are looking into it.

Chosto

thanks for the info.

I still wish I had seen this thread before I dumped cash into this tho..
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

FYI.

My yalm req 416 VA , with 416 it deequips, with 417 it deequips, with 418 is stays on

only problem i have now is the failure to zone into most missions/whompas.
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.