Thread: PLZ nerf greed @ rk2

PLZ nerf greed @ rk2

Tonite.. christmas.. some had the great idea to let omni have tara3. Rk2 tara has been boring as hell since the ot stopped comming, and this might have given some of them the will to come fight us sometime =/.

Lots of people liked the idea, including most of the hosts, and many of the normal attendents @ tara. I think giving them some luv on x-mas was a great idea, and the reaction that we got showed the real greed of some of the clanners.

Giving up 1 out of over a hundred tara's wont kill you, wont make you poor, and wont make the ot's rich, but it would be kinda nice to see some ot's in camelot for a change.

All you who believe that giving up 1 tara would kill you.. lets hear why plz.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Re: PLZ nerf greed @ rk2

Originally posted by SplitFridge
    Tonite.. christmas.. some had the great idea to let omni have tara3. Rk2 tara has been boring as hell since the ot stopped comming, and this might have given some of them the will to come fight us sometime =/.

Lots of people liked the idea, including most of the hosts, and many of the normal attendents @ tara. I think giving them some luv on x-mas was a great idea, and the reaction that we got showed the real greed of some of the clanners.

Giving up 1 out of over a hundred tara's wont kill you, wont make you poor, and wont make the ot's rich, but it would be kinda nice to see some ot's in camelot for a change.

All you who believe that giving up 1 tara would kill you.. lets hear why plz.
    I't wouldn't kill you not going to Tarasque/Camelot. It sucks anyway. ;P

Merry Christmas And Happy New year.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

yes it suxors but thats not the point =/

SPLIT > YOU

Actually I think it was his point.

hrmmmmm

Split is talking about Greed??? very interesting

this comine from the person that has "please give me your credits" in their signature...... very interesting.

Re: hrmmmmm

Originally posted by AngelHunter
    this comine from the person that has "please give me your credits" in their signature...... very interesting.
    Imagine someone being so bold as to include a joke in their signature.

Preposterous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

plz flame my sig.

BTW, it turned out that they wouldnt give omni t3 =/

and angel, plz tell me how i'm greedy

SPLIT > YOU

and angel, plz tell me how i'm greedy
    you overcharge when selling your splitbananas
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

I don't really see the reason why you would give omnis GS3, won't get any good PvP or anything cuz of that, wouldn't it be better to try to organize something together with omnis, maybe let them get time to take box room so they have the edge of defending and both clan and omnis could have some fun PvP and fight for loot.

It doesn't have to do with greed that some don't think you should just give a GS away, they maybe just don't see the point in doing it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

The thing with Tara on RK2 is that Omnis don't go at all No meeting up to fight, just stay away and let the Clans milk away Have had offers "Come to Camelot - we'll let you get 10 ppl in so you can fight us!" - somewhat tempting, huh?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

ghandalf, u can have my splitbanana free

SPLIT > YOU

Wink

Ghandalf u mustgoto omni at the turn of the tide...
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

~~who wants to join my 50 tara raids and nothing to show club?~~
    hehe i am a card carrying member of the 100+ tara raids with nothing to show. I actually had a count running for awhile when i was a usual on RK1 and RK2 on occasion. Stoped counting at 128 though. I've been to a few more since then but not very many.

wow...... ur more unlucky than i ^^

SPLIT > YOU

Originally posted by kokk
    The thing with Tara on RK2 is that Omnis don't go at all No meeting up to fight, just stay away and let the Clans milk away Have had offers "Come to Camelot - we'll let you get 10 ppl in so you can fight us!" - somewhat tempting, huh?
    OMG that sounds tempting. heh....

Clan outnumbers Omni on RK-2 by quite a bit in the high levels. Notice that clan has time to own Tara and to have up to twice as many control towers in place. At one point, clan XP bonus was 9% while Omni was 4.something..... Pretty sad.

I'm with all the posts that say something has to be done about Tara. Make it 75%. Take the rare drops out. Something. Anything.

I've seen a few high level Omni people switch to Clan recently, assumably for this reason only, since they're all people that keep selling uber loot on the forums.

I personally have never gotten any uber loot and don't expect to, no matter how high level I get, but I actually used to have a lot of fun PvPing on Tara raids, regardless of who won. A whole lot more fun than these gimped tower raids. Somehow I don't think I'll ever see those days again though...

*sigh*

lol omni are smarter thay know tara are just a waist of time
    hehe clanner are still there and wondring why are the no omnis here

I say we quit tara and start killing some real mobs (Ian and co.).

There is roughtly 8 omni: 10 clanners. And people, please, you know how much twinking goes on, so that pretty much lowers it tdown to the same.

There is no outnumbering in Rk2, maybe all the omni people quit/are not interested/are too low lvl to do uniques.
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...

remember ,,an omni is for life, not just fro christmas...
    woohoo at last!!!! i've found my MK IV
    "Make all trader drains self only." -aaronb (asmoran)