Thread: Sabulum Morning Star -- Nikki Dial fights for home!

Sabulum Morning Star -- Nikki Dial fights for home!

It saddens me that I was drawn into this sqaubble intentionally. I knew what Omni-Tek was trying to do by posting gaurds outside my family home in Sabulum. They wanted to get the peacekeepers into the fight, because they where done negotiating.

As of tonight I have dispatched of all omni guards withen my city of Sabulum. As before all Clan, Omni, and nuetral alike are allowed withen my city walls as long as they respect their peaceful nature. All Guards not appointed by me or my family shall be dispatched with as soon as possible.

To Phillip Ross, I know your intentions and if you want a peaceful end to this conflict, I suggest you stop trying to push the clan into war. Stop hiding behind the politics of battle and just do what you're going to do. As opposed to know, how your actions are hidden withen well meaning gestures, so as to get public support on your side when we are pushed to fight.

I was a peace keeping soldier there at the time.
    Let us do our business please.

If we suspect there are terrorists hiding in your, village/town then please do not stop us, we are trying to do it for everyones benifits.

Omni-tek, clanners and you.

If we dont god knows what we might never have been able to stop if they were there.

You must understand.

We do not start a fight, its the people of the clans, they come and attack, we stand here making sure all is well.

We do not start wars, we do not want to fight, but day in, and day out, we must have to fight do do anything.

lol, peacekeeping officers? There isn't a war(well not until the new patch arrives) going on, and its time you pull out since you haven't reported any arrest or suspects on these "terrorists"

Stop pointing fingers and saying whats right, you have to business here.

Im sure my Officers will end this soon, but its not my decision, I follow what they ask.

Decipline!

Thats what Aiiii Liiike!

I cant see why those clannenrs are so mad about, PW is NOT clan area, no matther what they claim. Read the Tir Accord, and see which areas that are clan.

And no, there is not a war going on, only terror from Redruum and the killings of Snarf.

Sabulum is my family home. It has nothing to do with the Tir Accords, since my family was given rights to the area as part of the original settelers in the area.

Omni-Tek can claim The Perpetual Wastelands all they want, but they aren't going to play games with my family to get at me. We are peaceful by nature because we have better things to fight. Living in such a harsh land teachs you to value certain priorities before others. Squabbling over little things comes far behind keeping the Anuns out from under your bed.

So, I will state once again. Stay out of my city Ross. We have never asked for your help. Not to mention we don't trust your intentions considering all the games you play just so you can kill more people justly. Well I know your game, justly or not we don't want you here.

let me quote:

Annex 1A: Territorial Division

· Omni-Tek is the superior governing body of the entirety of Rubi-Ka, but will leave to the Council to supervise the areas of Tir, Tir County, Athen, Athen Shire, Aegan, Northern Artery Valley, The Big
    One, Avalon, Mort, Newland, and Western Endless Plains.

· The remaining terraformed areas on the planet will remain under complete Omni-Tek control and subject to the ICC lease of 28708.
    End.

COmclution: you are under OT rule, and are obligated to behave, even if you personnel meanings come between. This is an agreement between OT and the clans.

Snarf is at war. You can call that terror if you wish; whatever. I quite clearly declared war a couple of months ago. No omni will be spared until we are victorious or you surrender all Omni-Tek lands to The Shadows of Rubi-Ka.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Re: Sabulum Morning Star -- Nikki Dial fights for home!

ROFL

I think a lot more players visit the PW zone much much more than u and ur self proclaim home.