Thread: It's not only CC

Angry It's not only CC

It's not only CC that makes tower wars hard, but it's the new PvP level system. With the new rule cutting off level 150+ people from attacking under lvl150 people (and towers), it allowed a *certain clan* to use high level players to wipe out a ql150 tower and then place a slightly lower ql tower in it's place; so thus, we could not attack it because we're not *low enough*.

I know all the low level people out there are *afraid* of those big bad high levelers ganking them, but the pvp settings where better back then, also giving more initiative to level .
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Question

Am just curious as to which base this is? The only base I've seen done this Way is the MoK base in DAV and ..Omni destroyed RK-M base 2 or 3 days ago I think, then put up CT and towers below 150.

Edited. didn't realize the MoK base was down..Highest tower in MoK base was QL 147 and CT was ql 141 not 150!..They have a name for someone who does something then has the nerve to complain when someone else does it, even if they did it for that reason.
    Last edited by Crown and Seven; Dec 26th, 2002 at 17:12:33.
    Smooth.