Thread: Obsidian Underground(omni-RK2)

Obsidian Underground(omni-RK2)

Lookin for a guild that really doesnt give a damn about this stupid war? One thats only concern is for its members and money? Well look no further, the Obsidian Underground is recruiting all professions to start up a money-making orginization whose only interest is the Underground Movement. Give Ghoku (el Presidente) or myself (Military General) a /tell ingame or post here. The movement is just getting started so lucrative positions are still available for the right person. Low level? No matter. We shall grow as the movement grows!
    Praevaricor

Thats right folks....

Ranger75 (who beat me to posting the above message) is abosluty right, we will invite you to join no matter what your lvl, race, profession, breed, etc., as long as your omni we dont care. we support our members by always having a offical online, so if need help with a mission, some extra cash, or just need to find out what th consensus is on what ever we will always try to have a offical online. At this moment if you would like to join you can either send a tell to Echozero (me, also a general), ranger75 (military general), or ghoku (the prez); or you could just attend the meeting at 24:00:00 GMT saturday by whompa, please send tell first so we can tell you where we are at thanks.
    Last edited by Hybridecho83; Jan 25th, 2002 at 12:44:46.
    Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun. - Ash (Evil Dead)