Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Enforcers?

My blind does NOTHING for their damage and my root cant land.

Yes your blinds do effect our attack rating.

But I agree with you that for us enforcers, you are easy targets.

But in mass pvp we cant get near you, crowd control doesnt help much either, yet nts still can hits us ;[ But that Funcoms problem.

As far as nullity sphere goes, it shouldnt be so expensive, in some cases its a waste of time.

Nullity sphere vs any other non noob, half minded pvper would know to run. I would call the nano crystal (Delay Death)

Now if only you could run with it on, hmmmm.
    /me thinks.
    Infact im going to devote slot 8 of my quickbar to Taunt the NT with nullity sphere.

/pointfor
    /laugh-b
    /laugh-b
    /laugh-b
    /laugh-b
    /disco
    /ymca
    And some other random anyoing verbal taunts.

Wowow!
    Last edited by Rioko; Dec 31st, 2002 at 02:30:37.

BTW: Piercingevil

You can use nanos in 100% and 75%, Seems your not experienced enough to know.

Okay, if your in a 25% use a combat nano on someone and step back into 75%, try again and it wont let you cast... UNTIL the opposition starts combat with you.

Specials still do not work I think. My room mate has been doing so all day in mmd and tir, he kept getting ganked ( and living) but he HAD to step back into a safe zone so he could 'duel'

Just he had to wait for them to initiate and attack.

Funcom does really need to fix this tho.

NT vs Fixer about like Enforcer vs NT, Trader vs NT or Doctor vs NT... Agents do pretty good FP's any of those professions kill off NT's.

NT's good for mass only and probably more likely wont keep title unless they have really high run speed. Nt's are pretty weak if you hit them hard enough...

divine our nts including yourself should have a field day with the amount of GA omni smurfs out there . like Neophyte SmurfcharImadecuaseGAwasmadegood etc
    enfs abit overpowered atm and i feel for their dominance over u due to their huge health, not being able to root or nuke them well but u can last longer than 8 secs with abit of skill.
    i say give nts an enf insta kill button too. hehe

Originally posted by Hothead

i say give nts an enf insta kill button too. hehe
    B U M P ! ! !

Divine u can manage (with luck) to win in 1vs1 against doc/trader.
    But it's true u have 0% chance to win against an enforcer and if someone succeed on it selfbuffed , the enforcer was a noob
    With rage, enforcers cant lose against nts, its impossible.... I could try 100 times with 100 tactics, I could be heavily buffed, mochgamized, RRFE HoT, whatever I will always die from a yellow enforcer... quite the same for fixer against NT I guess
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Huge health isnt always an advantage. People just hit us harder >.<

Anyway most proffessions these days dont have trouble coming close to ours with an essence and doc hp buff. Shame that.

I think Im hot **** with my 5400 selfbuffed HP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234