Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Originally posted by Piercingevil

You must mean when I killed Maddigrad. Well why don't you ask him about that a little more since he was the one running out to the 100%, I stayed in the 25% and nuked him every time he ran back to pot shot me.

I know there is good enforcers out there, who can smoke me easy. Just as I know Maddigrad is a good NT pvper, and others just Kel's all day. I won most of my fights in duels, not mass PvP. MMD, 2H0 those are the places where I really have most of my fun.

^ ^
    killing a soldier isn't anything to brag about
    Last edited by Zerosignal; Dec 28th, 2002 at 00:49:41.

grats to zeil1, because if you farm titles, your an idiot who is only looking to hurt their reputation. i think of ziel to be a stand up guy, so he gets my 3 cheers.

he gained experienced from getting credit for killing cyboot at a tower fight in DAV, we were all being wiped out, was at least 4 people on him, guess ziel got credit for kells.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Originally posted by Nothinman

same as saying to pvp woth a doc u just hit rapid palsy, aimed shot and complete heal until target is dead.
    That why i dont do duels.

Now try keeping 5 teamates and yourself alive plus heal others who not in team, debuff those who need it, and dot those who deserve and know when to assit with AS. Ah yes on top of that manage to stay alive when 100 people trying to debuff you with everthing they have and unload all specials thy have.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Zerosignal

killing a soldier isn't anything to brag about
    Maybe its just me, but I'm scared to death of soldiers.

That alpha, and that shiled.. and my little amount of HP. Not fun for me most of the time. >.<.

Originally posted by Julia

Now try keeping 5 teamates and yourself alive plus heal others who not in team, debuff those who need it, and dot those who deserve and know when to assit with AS. Ah yes on top of that manage to stay alive when 100 people trying to debuff you with everthing they have and unload all specials thy have.
    The doc role in PvP is very, very difficult. But very rewarding. I remember sending so many cyb0r tells to Mow for keeping me alive sooooo many times that I bet he was about to get a restraining order.

Docs are the most rewarding class to play in PvP IMHO. Can't wait to hit 200 so I can start on Medikiss again.

think Gunnandhalf was first non farmed Experienced... Least one the one few Experinced's that would have agreed to 1 vs 1 duel despite the risk of losing his title.

Hope the new title doesn't hold you back from having fun and taking risk :P

Originally posted by Julia

Hes talking about duels, no ? Tard.

Everyone gets shafted in mass pvp, EVERYONE, not just doctors you stoop.

Jees cant believe im hearing this.

There is only one doctor I know that actually team with people to heal in pvp. , Phoenixdowne or something.

I havent personally in the year+ of ao seen a doc that does this.

Camelot, mass pvp or something, You might get the occasional CH when you stand infront of them asking but, yah but when I play, Id probably be hiding behind the wall in box room or something spamming team heals.

Then again, this is from what ive experienced, so any flames would be most deflected

Originally posted by Riokou

Hes talking about duels, no ? Tard.

Everyone gets shafted in mass pvp, EVERYONE, not just doctors you stoop.

Jees cant believe im hearing this.

There is only one doctor I know that actually team with people to heal in pvp. , Phoenixdowne or something.

I havent personally in the year+ of ao seen a doc that does this.

Camelot, mass pvp or something, You might get the occasional CH when you stand infront of them asking but, yah but when I play, Id probably be hiding behind the wall in box room or something spamming team heals.

Then again, this is from what ive experienced, so any flames would be most deflected
    Actualy what he described is duels.
    When i duel its easy land ini debuff, AS heal heal heal AS and till opponent goes down. Well ofcource there some strategies like switching between aggresion defences to dot or not to dot.

In mass combat on the other hand.
    I spend 99% of my pvp time in team the only time i am not in team is when i get buffs or buff soemone or looking for team.

I hardly even know of clan doc who doesnt team when they pvp.

No playing doc is not all about chaincasting team heals. Well that what we are narrowed to when laging very bad.

But there NTs, Fixers, Traders, Doctors who need to be ini debuffed.
    There enforsers who run into the crowd and tryign to kill one target need to assist on them.

Yes you may not get heals if you not in team with doc and you may not get heals becasue you run out of range.

I am not saying that doctors are so damn hard to pvp with and the rest are just plain easy.

As for Zdel all i see is Zdel forces your NCU run Keils Neutronium Plaything, Zdel forces your NCU run Keils Neutronium Plaything,
    Zdel forces your NCU run Keils Neutronium Plaything, Zdel forces your NCU run Keils Neutronium Plaything.

Ofcource i resist half of those and what do i care people pvp the way they like.
    And anyway he is not first "legit" Experinced

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Talking

Indeed a talent .. Grats ziel1 although a bit late

Heh its true, most doctor never heal in PvP, all they do is try to own ppl with their ****ty damage or cast init debuff on the guy thats gang banged by 5 enforcers, its so useless... Ive only been healed by a few doc in mass PvP like Georg and Tubia. Biggest mistake a doctor can do in mass PvP is to hit Q.

Originally posted by Insida
    Heh its true, most doctor never heal in PvP, all they do is try to own ppl with their ****ty damage or cast init debuff on the guy thats gang banged by 5 enforcers, its so useless... Ive only been healed by a few doc in mass PvP like Georg and Tubia. Biggest mistake a doctor can do in mass PvP is to hit Q.
    Ever tried to team with doc?

Heh, it's not everyday you see "scared" and "soldiers" in the same sentence.

Oh, and grats Ziel1

That alpha, and that shiled.. and my little amount of HP. Not fun for me most of the time. >.<.
    hehe liar : ) you would pwn me one on one like last time. NS2 right off, cast debuffing nano so we cant use TMS. use whatver wweapon you have.. cast another debuff nuke.

you nt's do so much dmg in a short peridiod of time that unless i get TMS up ill be mostly dead when NS2 goes down :P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

hehe liar : ) you would pwn me one on one like last time. NS2 right off, cast debuffing nano so we cant use TMS. use whatver wweapon you have.. cast another debuff nuke.

you nt's do so much dmg in a short peridiod of time that unless i get TMS up ill be mostly dead when NS2 goes down :P
    Well, that is unless you get the first strike Nothin. I'm pretty sure a NT is done for if you get TMS up and it's in a closed off area like the arena where rooting won't save anyone.

heh spose.. but theres too many circumstances to consider.

like in 2ho the other day i must have unloaded 10 alphas on pericing and barely dented her on all of em. cause of outside buffs id imagine.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

NT cant have rrfe if they want to cast NS unless they feel like searching through their NCU I think. So your damage is 33% better and NT cant heal either. Im pretty sure a soldier is more deadly to them than an enforcers. If your ranged, melee should always be a little easier to fight.

Insida casted Spin Nanoweb within your NCU...

heh spose.. but theres too many circumstances to consider.

like in 2ho the other day i must have unloaded 10 alphas on pericing and barely dented her on all of em. cause of outside buffs id imagine.
    Sure it was me? O_o.

But yeah, if I get crown off befire you TMS then I'm ok, or if I can root while you TMS I'm ok. Funny thing is last time I tried that the person broke my root, don't ask how, wasn't firing or anything.

As for 2ho, you probably hit me quite a bit but bugged HP bar didn't show it, and if there was more then 2 of you I probably backed off, relayered, and healed before I came back.

I really don't know, soldiers are scary to me, they really are. Not scary like I'll lose every time, but scary enough not to rush at them alone unless I have the first strike.

I assure you Nothin, I wouldn't want you running after me in 2h0.

Oh, and NS MKII overrides RRFE.

Originally posted by Insida
    NT cant have rrfe if they want to cast NS unless they feel like searching through their NCU I think. So your damage is 33% better and NT cant heal either. Im pretty sure a soldier is more deadly to them than an enforcers. If your ranged, melee should always be a little easier to fight.

Insida casted Spin Nanoweb within your NCU...
    No one is more deadly then an enforcer to me. Docs/soldiers/traders are third unless he lands a drain, then they are up with enforcers. I luff them all the second same

Dont tell me your Blind and Root dont affect them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast