Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Can I get one NT that can vouche for being able to nuke inside the 100% supression gas? Bet you can't.

Screw that, I know you can't. Cause it happens in every single pvp zone there is. What you see is a NT casting while in the 25, then getting out, getting back in to cast, rinse, repeat.

Waiting eagerly to find out who this mystical NT is, so I can ask how its done.

But I can name Spyderv, Tantrumzero, etc. who I see swinging at numberous people in the 100% zone. And yes, I do see soldiers, MA's, fixers, etc doing it too. I never see a NT nuking others in the 100%.

So yes, its all others but NT's.
    we can shoot, but we can't use specials. some dmg = better than 0 dmg tho.

Originally posted by calvara

we can shoot, but we can't use specials. some dmg = better than 0 dmg tho.
    Right, so you are agreeing that we cannot fire nukes in the 100% zone, contradicting this statement:

Originally posted by Riokou
    but NTs sure as hell dont have a hard time using combat nanos at the top of camelot 100%.

...because of course she is dead wrong, and I just wanted to get that acknowledged.

Everyone should be released of aggro when they are in the 100% this would stop all the bs in cam. Its like that with monster and it should be like that with players also. and make it so that people cannot buff/heal if they are not int he same suppression and they dont have the PvP level req of the target, this would stop the lv 100 ppl healing the others when they cant be attacked.

Originally posted by Insida
    Everyone should be released of aggro when they are in the 100% this would stop all the bs in cam. Its like that with monster and it should be like that with players also. and make it so that people cannot buff/heal if they are not int he same suppression and they dont have the PvP level req of the target, this would stop the lv 100 ppl healing the others when they cant be attacked.
    Then I guess we would need a rule that blocks people from running into 25%, casting their AE snare and running back into 100% all day long then.

big GraTzzZZzzzzzzZ Ziel1
    The "Lanfeust23" Bride MA 220/20 -eqp-
    Gothys "Lanfy" Clone Adv 208/8
    Saeba "Triiad" Ryo Sold 200
    Yoshihiro "Leoliosan" Togashi Doc 200

Members of Tranquility

CAVAMEULER !!

Right, so you are agreeing that we cannot fire nukes in the 100% zone, contradicting this statement:

...because of course she is dead wrong, and I just wanted to get that acknowledged. [/B]
    yep yep.

tho i have been hit by a brawl in the non-25% area in cama... i'm guessing it was just a lag hit tho /shrug

Gratz ziel1

And to Piercingevil and Riokou, Both Specials and hostile nanos(including nukes) doesnt work with that bug in 100% zone. It's just the gun that works and makes damage. *Bugged!*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Originally posted by Spyder
    Subject says it all. Go ahead clanners start the flaming
    My dads Bigger than your Dad

my dog is smaller then your dog.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Call me stupid but um Gunandahalf, I think, was the first legit expierenced.

~Chris

Sometimes I have this fantasy where piercingevil bends me over and spanks my ripe and juicy gamer booty. I really want her. Is that wierd?
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

And sometimes I have this fantasy where nothinman uses brute force to make me---

X_X

um. Never mind.

Back to Piercingevil, my one and true love. May we commence with TEH FOOTNESS together my love?

I require juicy, BABY
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Megabio
    Call me stupid but um Gunandahalf, I think, was the first legit expierenced.

~Chris
    You cannot allow to talk this about a STORMER! YOU MUST CALL HIM EVUL!! KEEL HIM!! HE SPLOITED AND FAHRMED ALL!!

/me humps Thedeacon's leg.

what i find funny is the fact that piercingevil used this stratagy that she says doesnt work to kill a freind of mine

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Grats Mate
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

You cannot allow to talk this about a STORMER! YOU MUST CALL HIM EVUL!! KEEL HIM!! HE SPLOITED AND FAHRMED ALL!!

/me humps Thedeacon's leg.

On RK2... so I don't know much about storm and besides, Gunandahalf is in my guild on RK2 as a lowbie NT

~Chris

Who cares about titles?

Does that make him any better pvper then others...

And besides what skill it takes to pvp with NT.
    Keils, Keils, Keils, Keils tab some fixer send anti fixer nuke, Keils.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Who cares about titles?

same as saying to pvp woth a doc u just hit rapid palsy, aimed shot and complete heal until target is dead.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Julia
    Who cares about titles?

I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to be the first one to do so.

Originally posted by Skymarshal
    what i find funny is the fact that piercingevil used this stratagy that she says doesnt work to kill a freind of mine

~sky
    You must mean when I killed Maddigrad. Well why don't you ask him about that a little more since he was the one running out to the 100%, I stayed in the 25% and nuked him every time he ran back to pot shot me.

I know there is good enforcers out there, who can smoke me easy. Just as I know Maddigrad is a good NT pvper, and others just Kel's all day. I won most of my fights in duels, not mass PvP. MMD, 2H0 those are the places where I really have most of my fun.

^ ^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast