Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Gratz to Ziel1 for the first non-farmed Experienced pvp title

Subject says it all. Go ahead clanners start the flaming

i dont think gunandahalfs experience was farmed? i could be wrong? correct me accordingly.
    gratz ziel1 though i cant remember ever seeing u

Grats, another NT

Who did you kill to get your experienced?

spyder and the other enfs would u get together and kick the ****e out of them high title nts pls!

Cyboot was first legit Experienced
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Kel's is teh evil!!!!

Grats tho
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Originally posted by Zerosignal
    But wait, i thought NTs were gimped?
    Hehe I never said gimped.....just some problems

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

I would say grats if the title was something like "Grats to Experienced Ziel1" now I just see it as another useless flame post, Grow up Spyderv, I send my grats ingame instead.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Jekyll
    Cyboot was first legit Experienced
    '

Cyboot killed caol to expereince then left himself one kill short of it, back when there was a bug that could earn u free pvp points. Johiyat farmed it sickenly obvious.. i was there. he found me and caol farming in mort and caol let him kill him to expereienced so he would leave us alone.

i posted a screenshot of caol explaining it all in IRC but i lost it in a format, cyboot would have u believe hes some uber solder of doom but he doesnt know or have any more skills then any other 190+soldier out there, and i challenge him to a duel where we count down on a timer instead of him attacking me first and claiming hes uber god of soldiers. newb.

gun "deuled" some super low lvl title farmers to get his. it all depends on what your definition of legit is, there was a lot of ppl quitting AO and giving up there title all at once, gun was on he receiving end of most of this love.

but i knew ziel1 back when he was zeil : ) nice guy.. never seen him in a pvp zone but hes a cool guy.. just my comments from somone who, regardless of hatred for me, has been around and seen alot in his time.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 26th, 2002 at 04:32:27.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Umm yeah as if there was somewhere, somehow, a legit pvp title. Grats ziel, your title is just as meaningful as anyone else's. I really don't mean that pejoratively but quite frankly how much faith can you put in someone's title?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Aww did I own u so bad nothin?
    I challenged u, u didn't challenge me, u lost, I won, don't need the hear your excuses, deal with it.
    moon meeh

I really do hope they fix aoes going through walls, kinda would suck if I could bash on you doing the same.

Will this happen? ahaahahahaaha

Nah ;/

How about fixing enforcers and every other weapon user being able to fight outside of a pvp zone while nukers can't nuke any longers.

kthxbye.

How about fixing enforcers and every other weapon user being able to fight outside of a pvp zone while nukers can't nuke any longers

Your wrong.
    You should TRY play a class other than nt in this situation.

Today at camelot I was confronted by some newb MA and well, he could attack me, but I couldnt attack him , so I sat down and asked him to stop and he wouldnt, I even said I would petition but again he used this 'bug' to try and kill me.

Eventually I ran outta hp juice and zoned, then I was called a zoner, hehe! GO FIGURE!!: )

But Pierc, I cant do specials in a 100% or (75% I dont even think..) but NTs sure as hell dont have a hard time using combat nanos at the top of camelot 100%.

Same goes for us too.

yeah, again, stop pointing it at others except nts.

Can I get one NT that can vouche for being able to nuke inside the 100% supression gas? Bet you can't.

Screw that, I know you can't. Cause it happens in every single pvp zone there is. What you see is a NT casting while in the 25, then getting out, getting back in to cast, rinse, repeat.

Waiting eagerly to find out who this mystical NT is, so I can ask how its done.

But I can name Spyderv, Tantrumzero, etc. who I see swinging at numberous people in the 100% zone. And yes, I do see soldiers, MA's, fixers, etc doing it too. I never see a NT nuking others in the 100%.

So yes, its all others but NT's.

GRATS

Gratz Ziel1 !
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast