Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Merry christmas

and happy new year!
    Come out with your pants down!

haha

You mean us Omni did a major offensive on Christmass day!?

haha. F'ing brilliant,

Just like the Tet offensive.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

Originally posted by Jamespond

That said... This is war we are talking about, and in war u respect other peoples religion... In real life, wars stops for a few days when one of the sides have an important holiday (like christmas)

Religon have coused 90% of the wars, One religion oppose another one, one eat the cow another worship, One he is gods soon in a nother he isent borned yet.

Its a game we have fun, not many who thinks that christmas is fun, maybe parents drinking, or ppl living home, need something to do before dinner.

We are all geeks, i would rather have played AO, since i hate family dinners, soooooooooooooo long, presents sucks too, rather spend the money on my self.

Advisor of Arion

The guild for ppl who wants some Fun 150+

www.kelloran.com

Tet Offensive

Offensive in Veitnam war were the northren Veitcong took advantage of the heavy traffic do to the religoes Festival of the dead known as Tet were the smuggled weopans into the Southren Veitnam in Caskets Simply speaking no holiday is safe as long as someone has free time they cna do whatever they like and attacking on a holiday is more Strategy then Sacrilage

Originally posted by Kelloran
    Religon have coused 90% of the wars, One religion oppose another one, one eat the cow another worship, One he is gods soon in a nother he isent borned yet.
    Religion has caused hardly any wars. politics and Greed cause wars. Religion is used as the excuse.

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Religion and Greed go hand in hand, always have. Lust for power and material wealth is the driving force, religion the tool.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Originally posted by Smacdevil
    Religion and Greed go hand in hand, always have. Lust for power and material wealth is the driving force, religion the tool.
    tell that to a buduhist(sp?) monk

only some people use religion as a tool in this way, others use it for a tool to bring goodness into the world (mother Teresa of Calcutta anyone)

hugs

lilnymph
    Last edited by lilnymph; Jan 10th, 2003 at 11:25:43.
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Re: Re: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Originally posted by Jazger

Ah another person who feels just becuase thuer haveing a holiday the remaining 12 billion or so people in the world must stop everything to allow that holiday to go on with out delay.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE, CHRISTANITY IS ONLY PRATICED BY WHAT? 2 BILLION OUT OF 12 BILLION PEOPLE?
    Not a flame Just wanted to let you know there is 5 billion (aprox) people in the world
    Well, maybe 5,5 billon now...
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Hit 6 billion in 2001 I believe. *ducks*

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Originally posted by Poweredge :: Powervault
    Hit 6 billion in 2001 I believe. *ducks*

eep!

/me sends a pack of condoms to China

There, now I've done my part.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

lol people still writing on this stupid post?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234