Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Originally posted by Elektro
    Omni threw the first stone RK-Mafia's way.

I believe it was Monday that RK-M's base fell to 10 or so omni guilds acting as one. After several hours of defending it finally fell. The clan numbers were down due to the holidays. It's been relatively quiet most of the week, not specifically X-mas day.

Maybe you should do your homework before you start makin' RK-M seem like the bad guys. We may be bad-a$$, but we're not bad guys ;P

~E
    Had to check the other posts for reference to your guild, there is none, so I assume you're replying to me.

All I said was Mok had a base where your guild used to be in DAV. Nothin callin you bad guys or anything
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Re: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Originally posted by Divinecross
    You guys all gather on Christmas day to destory towers :P? Dont you actually have real life with family or friends with to spend christmas with?

If AO your only source of social life or friends/family guess more power to you :P

Hope you enjoy destory clan towers :P I really honestly dont have time spend with silly game today.
    this is pretty funny considering that the xp percentage for clans went up and for omni went down from Dec 23-25.... maybe it's the other way around :P

You guys all gather on Christmas day to destory towers :P? Dont you actually have real life with family or friends with to spend christmas with?

If AO your only source of social life or friends/family guess more power to you :P

Hope you enjoy destory clan towers :P I really honestly dont have time spend with silly game today.
    Please do us all a favor and get over yourself. Thank you.
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

I log on to say merry christmas some friends next thing I know bunch omni killing my guilds towers. Most places Christmas for everyone.

Christmas not so much religion holiday for some but involves Santa or various other characters. Anyway not really place get into that. Holiday I know that most business are closed and people are at home enjoying family and friends.

Thank you omni for making this a Bloody Christmas for my guild :P

Christmas not so much religion holiday for some but involves Santa or various other characters. Anyway not really place get into that. Holiday I know that most business are closed and people are at home enjoying family and friends.
    Nerf Santa and various other characters.

I log on to say merry christmas some friends next thing I know bunch omni killing my guilds towers. Most places Christmas for everyone.

There are a lot of countries where it doesnt exist.

Heck, im European, but I still worked just like any day, and I ate nothing special, or dont have any decorations. Just an average normal day. I bet you still eat when all muslims hold their break no? Stop thinking your ideas/believes/culture is the only one. No Xmass here.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

S.T.F.U

Learning to Recognize Sore Ch0de Syndrome:

1. After a defeat, the loser posts hate directed at the players that beat them. This can be a series of personal attacks that skirt the topic of the defeat, but go on to point out the flaws of the players, and imply that something the winning players did to win is something that "normal" people do not do.

2. Make excuses for why the loss occoured. "We weren't ready", "We were all off-line" and of course the combos of point 1 above, "You knew we weren't ready, and that is the only reason you won."

3. The loser comes here and posts why the tactics the victor used were low down and dirty, and the only reason they won was because they used some sort of pudly tactics. These are often mis-read as personal hate posts but they often include many players and their choice of tactics in general.

4. Appeal to bugs: you only lost because of game bugs/CC working in the favor of the winner and if those bugs/CC issues didn't exist the outcome would have been reversed. Note the difference between pointing out legitimate game play issues that need work in a neutral context, v.s. using them as an excuse as to why you lost.

lol. this is just flippin sad, pathic and not to mention ill informed.

You honestly have no clue do you? Your so wraped up in your own view of the world.

question, does the world end at the end of your street?

Or do you realise that its big huge world out thier, with lots of other countries?

for example - i had to work on crhismas day.

this is a bad as christians in my area saying 'What they don't have christmass? but its the birth of our lord jeause christ! they should!'

so tell me oh wise one. What about China? Hum, 3-4billion people, mabye 5 of them christians. What do you think they were doing x-mass day?

Do you even stop to think before you post?

Or is it the fact that others could care less about x-mass. (being a european and north american holiday by history and pratics.) Some south american people have it, but mostly its Euros and americans.

This is pathic. simply pathic. By your logic, no one should attack bases duing Ramadon, a nice moth long holiday. Or what about the jewish sabath? Or the million of other holidays that christian does not have.

Is it ok for you to long on saturday and play attacking bases. Knowing that Old school jews can't play that day? ) i say 'old school' cuz i can't spell hedsitic?

I haven't seen a single jewish perosn come in here saying 'You attacked our bases on a holy day! you must not have friends or family'

no becuase most jewish folks have enough snap to think - Not everyone follows this holy day. it would be unkind and un fiar of me to insult/berate them for that.

Yeash. blipping moron.

Steppenrazor
    Last edited by Jazger; Dec 27th, 2002 at 17:41:29.

Yup u are right the majority of people arent christian...
    Most people in europe and US are however christian...
    I live in a country in europe where almost 100% of all homes have a computer... I bet its about the same in US...

In other part of the world where most people are Islamic or something else, some people dont have electricity, and may even live in houses made of something that came out of a cows ass... In some countries there might be 50 miles to the next computer, how many plays AO there?

So maybe the most people arent christian, but ill bet that most people playing this game also celebrate christmas...

That said... This is war we are talking about, and in war u respect other peoples religion... In real life, wars stops for a few days when one of the sides have an important holiday (like christmas)

Other than that, saying omni dont have a life or family/friends is lame... I could say the same about clanners, u got the lead in side % during christmas... besides we are all playing this game, which is a MMORPG, and when u play MMORPGS u dont have a life
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Julia
    Well if your family all playing AO like Mother, Father, Son and maybe a Doughter then its perfect way to spend christmas day together

Even tho my boyfriend playing AO to i rather spend this day with him away from computer but its just me ;D
    Don't worry, my little babydoll pretay thang, I'll spend more time with you. Prop them cute lil feet on my lap and I'll tell you the story of Deacky Teh Footman.

*puts Pomy's entire foot, all the way to the ankle, in his mouth*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Tal~ No, I wasn't directing my original comment towards your post, but rather Bungalokelly's.

~E
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    Don't worry, my little babydoll pretay thang, I'll spend more time with you. Prop them cute lil feet on my lap and I'll tell you the story of Deacky Teh Footman.

*puts Pomy's entire foot, all the way to the ankle, in his mouth*
    So, would sucking someone's foot be considered an exploit?
    At Midnight, All the Agents...
    Veneman
    Fullnelson
    Halfnelson

Agents- lilttle slightly insane people who run around and kill you before you know what is going on... and if they dont kill you fast... well, cannon fodder (altho they are good for scouting) -eternalfiend

The Sock-Hat, it adds 1 to my tempo.

Originally posted by Jamespond

That said... This is war we are talking about, and in war u respect other peoples religion... In real life, wars stops for a few days when one of the sides have an important holiday (like christmas)

'in war u respect other people religion' lol!! LMAO! do you even know what war is? heres a quick defination - 'Kill people and break things.' Not much about "Respect" in their. You foe turns his church into a military base? Blow it up.

War is not about respect, its about killing as many of the enemy as you can. Kill them as fast, and in such away as to show your foe - 'This is what happen if you mess with us!'

You beat the ever liveing snott out of them. you grind them under you foot untill the very will to fight leave them.

You drop a bomb on them at kills a 100k people in one blast. You say? Had enough? No, ok heres another. Boom!. then 'So, you had enough yet?"

Once the will to fight has left your foe, and they no longer have the will or the resources to fight you any more.

you've won. wars over. now you can afford to be a nice guy and help rebuild, and show respect for thier people and such.

But during a war? lol! just to funny. go to love this wishy washy utipoinism. 'peace, love and happyness for all the world'

get real. Your born into the world covered in blood, screaming at the top of your lungs. and it only gets worse for thier.

nice dream world you live in. bet the flowwers smell nice and have pretty colors. and its always a nice sunny loudless day.

What dream world are you liveing in? a X-mass special? cuz hum, mabye you should look at history. during the middle ages, war were not fought on x-mass beucase it didn't fall in the campain season. After all haveing kinghts pike men and the lot marching though tons of snow isn't easy.

so they even made a time for it, the campain season.

with modern tech we're able to fight year round.

And we do.

not seince WW 1 has any side in a war said 'Oh its a holiday' and that was 1 year, 1914 if i rember rightly. the remaing 3 or 4 years of the war, they never stopped killing each other.

Shortly after that, it became clear - that just as the "Holy land" is a place of death and destruction. 'The time of peace' has been a time of war. THOUGHT OUT HISTORY. VERY, VERY few enemies have takeing a holiday. during a war. going by history, if your foe is stupid enough to take time off during a holiday, thats exactly when you attack them.

Oh in our midern PC times folks try to say 'its a holiday!' But that matters not.

Troops stll will march across the ground. Blood will still flow.

believe in the fanasty world all you wish. I live in the real world. where as much as we want christmass to be a time of peace, joy and love for man. Its been showen by history to be a time of blood and war.

Steppenrazor
    Last edited by Jazger; Dec 27th, 2002 at 19:41:29.

hehe this thread is funny.
    Fist of all, I care nothing about losing towers I think pvp fights are fun and loosing towers only means we have to work harder to get a base running again.

What I ment by saying that a xmas amnesty would be nice as xmas is supposed be the season of peace and harmony, and that it could't hurt anybody not being able to take out towers for a day or two.
    Pluss it seemed that people was upset over the defencelessness of their base during the holiday season....

Alot of people spend the last week of the year visiting family and friends, religious or not, so this discussion has nothing to do with religion.
    And as Jamespond pointed out, the largest part of the AO population lives in a part of the world where xmas and newyears eve gets celebrated.
    And since most people in the world doesn't even have computers I guess we shouldn't even be playing AO untill most people do, following the logic of some of the number crunchers.

To those that lost their base during xmas, get over it, you've learned a lesson start making preparations for the next holiday.
    Stop accusing players OOC based on wich side they are on in a fantasygame, I am pretty sure the average Omni player got just as much life, family and friend as the average clan player...

--It's just a game
    Last edited by Raveleet; Dec 27th, 2002 at 23:41:10.
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Originally posted by Jazger

'in war u respect other people religion' lol!! LMAO! do you even know what war is? heres a quick defination - 'Kill people and break things.' Not much about "Respect" in their. You foe turns his church into a military base? Blow it up.
    Steppenrazor
    U know that war does have some rules, right?

U cant use churches as military bases... u cant even place military bases close to a church or hospital...

U may not shoot at a church...

U may not shoot at the soldiers with the red cross on white... and a few other symbols...

War is all about respect now adays... sure some people wont respect the rules...

Do u know what u are talking about? If u have ever been a soldier u did either not listen to what was told to u, or u must be from one of the few countries that doesnt support that agreement...

Oh and war is about killing people? Thats really far from the truth...

A dead man u can throw away, and a new man replacing him will cost them an extra of 50 cents, for the stamp on the mail, that tells u that u are now going to war

A wounded man slows down ur enemy, he needs food, water, medicin and maybe a new leg, and someone to take care of him... a wounded man is a pain in the ass out in the field, aswell as for the country behind him...

nice dream world you live in. bet the flowwers smell nice and have pretty colors. and its always a nice sunny loudless day.

Steppenrazor
    I live in a place with grey sky most of the year, rain is the most common weather here too...

What dream world are you liveing in? a X-mass special? cuz hum, mabye you should look at history. during the middle ages, war were not fought on x-mass beucase it didn't fall in the campain season. After all haveing kinghts pike men and the lot marching though tons of snow isn't easy.

so they even made a time for it, the campain season.
    Steppenrazor
    Uhm the world has changed a great deal since that... And it doesnt snow everywhere at christmas time

with modern tech we're able to fight year round.

And we do.

Steppenrazor
    We do? Uhm ok I thought NATO said "lets wait until after christmas" when they planned a strike against Iraq this year...

A few years ago they said "Lets wait until The Ramadan is over" When they attacked Iraq...

not seince WW 1 has any side in a war said 'Oh its a holiday' and that was 1 year, 1914 if i rember rightly. the remaing 3 or 4 years of the war, they never stopped killing each other.

Steppenrazor
    Well I havent studied all wars, but sure they dont respect all holidays, and some might not respect any at all... So ill leave a quote from an article, that might correct u...

Later wars too have their small crop of such stories. It is rare for a conflict at close quarters to continue very long without some generous gestures between enemies or an upsurge in the 'live and let live' spirit. So the Christmas truce of 1914 does not stand alone; on the other hand it is undoubtedly the greatest example of its kind.
    Of cause 1914 is a bit more famous, since normally u wont sit around the fireplace eating with ur foes and singing or play football... normally they would properly just stay with their own kind/friends, and leave the guns alone...

Christmas is the only holiday celebrated on rubi-ka that involves peace and love... Unfortunately they didnt implement 100% zones for LC areas this year... maybe next year?
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Jamespond

U know that war does have some rules, right?

U cant use churches as military bases... u cant even place military bases close to a church or hospital...

U may not shoot at a church...

U may not shoot at the soldiers with the red cross on white... and a few other symbols...

War is all about respect now adays... sure some people wont respect the rules...
    [snip] Rant[/snip]
    Err...not to take Jazger's side, cause I think he's about as graceful as a 18 wheeler on ice...But, those rules are quite optional. They're based on agreements and people's word. Which are easy to break if needed.

Nothing holds a country to any particular rule in war, except threat of complete annihilation. And then if your country is big enough, nobody is gonna threaten that over a church or a holiday.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Suppose Christmas not so recongized that even merry christmas message is put on the launcher?

And this is game people so stop comparing real life war to video game wars. They have nothing do with each other.

NW already proving not to be great deal fun for the casual gamers as it.

Suppose Christmas not so recongized that even merry christmas message is put on the launcher?

And this is game people so stop comparing real life war to video game wars. They have nothing do with each other.

NW already proving not to be great deal fun for the casual gamers as it.
    Well, if it's making you 'SO' miserable, stfu and quit. This has got to be the single most stupidest thread ever created. You lost some towers...boo-hoo-hoo, poor baby.

Concider it christmas gift from your Omni-Pals baby.

Ok I've seen this one bug that does completely Knock the Your post about Sore losers out.

If you take a team of all pet users and Only use the pets to attack the towers. No one in the Defending guild gets attacked by messages. SO no defence can be mounted... Big exploit and I know several Omni guilds that use it.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast