Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Question Omni have no life, family or friends?

You guys all gather on Christmas day to destory towers :P? Dont you actually have real life with family or friends with to spend christmas with?

If AO your only source of social life or friends/family guess more power to you :P

Hope you enjoy destory clan towers :P I really honestly dont have time spend with silly game today.

NOT EVERYONE IS CHRISTIAN. NOT EVERY CHRISTIAN IS RELIGIOUS.

That said, I'm going to the movies now, so don't blame me if your tower goes BOOM.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

religion has nothing to do with it its the fact that you know half the players on ao will not be at their bases today and satans little helpers are taking advantage of it
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

well not everyone lives in the US, Christmas was yesterday for me

Well look on the bright side, come New Year's Eve, all the Omnis will be out at parties and clubs, with friends and family, and that will give you a full night to get it all back.

damn..guess I'll be partying with the enemy New Years Eve then...

And I guess there's no reason to be mad at people for playing
    the game while you are spending time with the family.

That said..I think a xmas amnesty would be nice..atleast during those nice red days on the calendar.
    (I am no christian but I do consider those red days holy anyhow)
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Chrismas was yesterday for me too..
    BOOM BOOM BOOM !!
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

X mas is boring. You eat chicken and watch little kid playing with their new GIjoe or Barbie.. I just went to a friend house and watched a movie. New Year is more fun.

EU and US celebrate christmas at diffrent days..

I celebrate christmas with my family on the 24th and go out partying with friends on the 25th(just got home), if people rather sit at home playing computer games, then I have no problem with that.

This is a game, we all are here to have fun, we all see fun in diffrent ways, just because you see it in another way than others, don't flame them.

(and ofcourse, diffrent religion yada yada maybe play a roll, but I doubt it...)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: Omni have no life, family or friends?

Originally posted by Divinecross
    You guys all gather on Christmas day to destory towers :P? Dont you actually have real life with family or friends with to spend christmas with?
    Sorry, but us OMNI's were attacked by YOU CLANNERS today. The RK-Mafia thought it'd be funny to attack us, so we showeed them omni love and killed them all.
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

Well if your family all playing AO like Mother, Father, Son and maybe a Doughter then its perfect way to spend christmas day together

Even tho my boyfriend playing AO to i rather spend this day with him away from computer but its just me ;D
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

If AO your only source of social life or friends/family guess more power to you :P

Hope you enjoy destory clan towers :P I really honestly dont have time spend with silly game today.
    Cry more?

... and no, even tho I´m Omni I didn´t play AO on christmas (which would be the 24th for me anyway) ... I worked the whole day ...

"Being neutral in AO (...) is not viewed as a 'side' in and of itself." - Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison

Chris Soulraiser Bounocore - Proud Director of Dragon Security Agency

+ 220 ENF, 220 SOL, 220 NT, 220 ENG, 220 CRAT, 220 MP

Partial post from another thread. Posted it after I got home from dinner with the relatives:
    Problem is how do you distinguish? How do you tell the difference between said roving gang and say...an aethiest? Or someone that's single and has no living relatives? Or someone away from home? Or someone that enjoyed xmas with their family, like the people offline were doing, but is now on December 27th (cause it's the 26th now for me)? Or someone that did spend time with their loved ones...in AO because they're currently separated for some reason (business trip, military, ect.)?

Short of them sending you a /tell saying "Neener, neener neeeeeeeener! I knew you were offline so I stole your land!!!", you can't. But I'm quite willing to bet people that log in tomorrow, that think like <censored>, will automatically say "Those jackasses did this when they knew I was offline!!!".
    Hadn't even seen this thread and its depressing to see I was right
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Just because you aren't playing, doesn't mean others aren't.

Towers are place for benefits, and those benefits have the disadvantage that they can be destroyed by opposition.

Wasn't there a big clan attack on MoK that same day? Not sure as I wasn't there, but I think a large number of clanners destroyed MoK's 150 base in DAV where RK-Mafia used to be.

OMG CLANNERS HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY!!!

Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Ah another person who feels just becuase thuer haveing a holiday the remaining 12 billion or so people in the world must stop everything to allow that holiday to go on with out delay.

GET A CLUE PEOPLE, CHRISTANITY IS ONLY PRATICED BY WHAT? 2 BILLION OUT OF 12 BILLION PEOPLE?

one more time for thouse who are really slow on the uptake -

THE VAST, VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD DOES NOT HAVE X-MAS.

COULD GIVE A FLYING RATS BUTT ABOUT X-MAS

WOULD RATHER HAVE A SHARP POKE IN THE EYE THEN LISTIN TO SOME DUMB CHRISTIAN TALKING ABOUT X-MAS

WOULD RATHER CUT OFF THIER OWN HEAD AND FRY IN IN BEUTTER THEN HAVE TO LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC.

WOULD RATHER PARTICE THIER OWN RELIGION OR LACK THIER OF THEN HAVE SOME BELIFE FORCED APON THEM.

But no, becuase YOU have x-mas, the whole world must stop and bow down before you and not do anyhting while you enjoy your holiday.

That being said, i am a christian, and i do celerbaret christmas.

But i have enough knowledge to know that we are the minority! and as such not everyone will be wakeing up to go spend time with thier family and open presents.

to the 3/4 of the world that does not have christmas, its a day just like any other.

and this lame "but its christmass' is the most annoying excuse attempt to focer your belifes on others i have ever seen.

Steppenrazor.

Omni threw the first stone RK-Mafia's way.

I believe it was Monday that RK-M's base fell to 10 or so omni guilds acting as one. After several hours of defending it finally fell. The clan numbers were down due to the holidays. It's been relatively quiet most of the week, not specifically X-mas day.

Maybe you should do your homework before you start makin' RK-M seem like the bad guys. We may be bad-a$$, but we're not bad guys ;P

~E
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one to notice that Divinecross posted this December 25th? What is more pathetic Divinecross, people that play AO on Christmas, or people that make try to make fun of people playing on Christmas by posting on a message board.. during Christmas....?

juggled with ease hohohoh merry get a life and whine that your mom got you the wrong barbie, not that people halway across the world killed some towers.

Go habi!! And I was unaware that omni had set days they could play, did yas know that omnis? we wernt suppose to play on x-mas??? LMFAO, Ill be sure to try and be here New years, never know, maybe there will be a raid...Oh no..not on a holiday!!!! :P

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast