Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Bring Back Guildless Pvp Flagging!!!

Originally posted by Jaesic
    No tower should be able to be taken down by one character... thats at least half the reason why base defense is so difficult.
    Haha thats a funny one, Speaking of Fixers and Twinks, My guild recently attacked a level 70ish base with only two people, one was my level 57 fixer the other was a level 63 Adventuer, The Advent spent her time takeing down the towers i spent my time runing around ganking all the Clanners that came to defend there towers.

Funny how people dont know that my fixer at the time had 90ish implants and A nice dmg sheild and a EoB running on him. Hehe

But It IS Possible to take out a base that is SUb level 120 with only 1 person.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

My suggestion is:
    - Increase the price on neutralizers.
    - Make them charge-based so they are used up.
    - Make the effect of the neutralizer go away if the attacker leaves the suppression area of the base for more than 10 minutes so they need to use a neutralizer again.
    This should happen yesterday. I'd say 10 million credits to attack a qlvl 150 base moving up to about 50 million to attack a 250 base. The griefing is getting to me as well.

Originally posted by Bionitrous

This should happen yesterday. I'd say 10 million credits to attack a qlvl 150 base moving up to about 50 million to attack a 250 base. The griefing is getting to me as well.
    Sorry, but why should it cost more to attack a level 150 base than it costs to build it? Thats more than a little haywire. Besides, the people doing the 'griefing' are the ones least likely to be slowed down by high credit costs and it would make retaliation a royal pain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12