Thread: Hmm, how to put this in correct way...

Unhappy Hmm, how to put this in correct way...

Greetings everybody and Merry Xmas to all of you,
    i am an addict of AO and it wouldnt be a problem if i had ability to enjoy the game like the rest of you out there.this may sound stupid, but i need help reactivating my account, i live in 3rd world country and dont have ability to Pay for AO using credit card , and money transfer via Western Union is sorta illegal here.Can anyone suggest me how can i re-activate AO acount or maybe do it for me? I ll be grateful...meanwhile i ll see ya'll in AO using my 7day freetrial version

Yura from Ukraine

Use their pay by cash option.

Re: Hmm, how to put this in correct way...

Originally posted by Adict like you
    Greetings everybody and Merry Xmas to all of you,
    i am an addict of AO and it wouldnt be a problem if i had ability to enjoy the game like the rest of you out there.this may sound stupid, but i need help reactivating my account, i live in 3rd world country and dont have ability to Pay for AO using credit card , and money transfer via Western Union is sorta illegal here.Can anyone suggest me how can i re-activate AO acount or maybe do it for me? I ll be grateful...meanwhile i ll see ya'll in AO using my 7day freetrial version

Yura from Ukraine
    I wonder, how did you signup for trial account if ya don't have cc ?

well i used to live in states for some time and had credit card, but time passed and now i live in this forsaken country-Ukraine<i can,t even deposit dollars to my old bank acount in states from here, this is such a bs, but man, i wanna play AO..!!!!

you need a friend to pay for it for you and you send them a money order.

When I registered my NW key I saw this:

Prepaid card
    To add game time to an existing Anarchy Online account log in and enter the key-code found under the scratch area on the back of your prepaid card.

Note: the card can only be used to add game time to an existing Anarchy Online account.

Anarchy-Online registration and subscription

Got no idea where they are sold but those sound ideal in your situation....good luck
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

doh

great idea, now i have to find out where can i buy those prepaid cards, anyone has any idea?

i work at electronics boutique. we sell the cards. . .so try www.ebgames.com our website and see if u can find it there. otherwise get a friend to go up to a store and buy it and send to u.

Aggros