Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: jankkar

Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

what the? lol.

Sethil, I still remember you hit ESC to prevent me dotting/asing you

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Take it to the arena if u ppl dare, or else...

S.T.F.U.

Capish?

*waits for flames*

*dies, looses all his precius pvp scores*

*HEY YOU ****ING A***OLE, STOP GANKING ME!!! *

*Takes some icecream and everything is back to normal*

/me got no idea wtf hes doing but he thinks... no hes not thinking...

AO... the never ending smack talk game...
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Originally posted by Ed the gamer
    Take it to the arena if u ppl dare, or else...

S.T.F.U.

Capish?

*waits for flames*

*dies, looses all his precius pvp scores*

*HEY YOU ****ING A***OLE, STOP GANKING ME!!! *

*Takes some icecream and everything is back to normal*

/me got no idea wtf hes doing but he thinks... no hes not thinking...

AO... the never ending smack talk game...
    You gotta get over that.. lol.. ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

This is a pointless thread , kinda Highlights the amount of Smack talking Bull**** you get at arena . I find it hard to beleive you actually wasted the time to Make a post like this when you Couldve done something a little Bit More constructive like Donate money to a "Home for Dogs with Mental Disabilitys" or Something .
    Oh yea Bump

Originally posted by Novalia
    Seems their testicles grow with the number of friends around.
    I like this quote. Fits Metallica nicely. I dash in with about around 10 attackable omni. I immediately zone. I dash in and out seeing if I can perhaps "pick one off". All the meantime being quiet, I know the odds are against me. I think I did laugh in vicinity when someone said... "Look its an atrox ma! ROFL". Clearly outnumbered, Metallica grows the balls to send me several tells, "Thats twice you've zoned". What I find extremely funny about this entire situation, is the fact that Metallica parades around like a capable pvp'r. He has mucho balls if he's surrounded by friends. He shrivles up like a prune when he's alone and zones. Highest title I've seen him with is Apprentice, which he promptly loses. He's for the longest time, been known as the worst person to pvp. People still laugh at him training guards on Fatcrusher in omni ent.

So sad that a person who can only kill by pulling guards, inflates his own ego when others are there to hold his hand. Like a baby that suckles on his mothers teet. And once again, we have to read another thread consisting of Metallica's whines, because he didn't have that teet to suckle. Got spanked once again.

lol this come from a guy who cannot do anything better than be in 75%/100% area healing other people. You dont even have the guts the be in 25% when Im close to you and you dont have your MA brigade around you. Next time you talk smack about other players, look at yourself Strongrel, I dont even consider you a PvP player. You never fight, all you do is talk smack about omni when they are kicking your friends butts.So please lay off Met an look at yourself in the mirror by saying mentionning"Seems their testicules with the numbers of friends around."

You whine about your proffession sucking but you dont even fight, you dont even try, you dont even want to understand. Before talking **** about somebody, make sure you think twice and you are in the right position to judge them because this time my friend, you sink even deeper than you could have been by not posting your last comment.

Lmfao: Maybe if he had the FC invincibility Kit he would be as Brave as you are Insida wtih your almost Impenetrebale armour , oh and if anyone Does hit you its healed back up with HOTs ...Oh and if the really unthinkable happens are your actually Losing you can either root and run away or Grid out . Im not bashing Fixers , Just dont like ur attitude thinking Your Something Special

Anyone who fight me in free to end the fight, just say so. And Im sure alot of ppl would aggree to Im willing to fight anyone, even NTs as long as its not a duel to death.. I hate those and if I wanted to duel, I would play chess. Oh and Fatcrusher, why dont you go train some more mobs in Tir..

Why dont you get your Facts straight , i have never once trained anyone show me a screenshot of it or infact bring me Someone to post here saying ive Ever trained anyone Instead of your Pathetic little acusations

I just said 'why dont you go train some more mobs in Tir' thats not an acusation, its a fact, I saw you. The only prove I got is in my memory and some other people who saw you doing it. If you were inocent, you wouldnt act so defencive anyway. You seem shocked

BUSTED

Christ, I hate the arena.
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Woah there....

Now if every person that got ganked did this...
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Stongrel, I've never had Apprentice, highest I've ever had is Rookie, and I held that for about 30 minutes. I have had a constant freshmen for about 4+ months. If you want to talk crap about me, come in-game and I'll beat your ass there, 1v1 self buffed - Show your skills, not the skills of those who buff you. I won't even root you.

And no, I didn't get "spanked", I got tricked and betrayed... If you want me to explain those two to you, I will, just send me a /tell...

I pulled one gaurd, big deal, and I don't regret it. Now what about when I go to Tir Arena and first thing the clanners do is pull the gaurds there on me? Hmm? Right. Am I whining? Yeah I am. I'm whining about how someone can be low enough to go behind your back and do that, and how people on my same side have the nerve to buff and heal him.

mhm -nods-
    Last edited by James Hetfield; Jan 2nd, 2003 at 11:09:06.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

gimped?

No wonder you havent had better than rookie met, an agent making ql 200 imps says it all.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Originally posted by Insida
    You whine about your proffession sucking but you dont even fight, you dont even try, you dont even want to understand. Before talking **** about somebody, make sure you think twice and you are in the right position to judge them because this time my friend, you sink even deeper than you could have been by not posting your last comment.
    lol !

Yeah right. Push yourself a few months back, say pre-14.4 and tell me you'd go head first into an MA or any other professions, 'fighting' 'trying' 'understanding'. But i do wonder, did your character even exist in that time period...?

Is it me or do people's attitudes fart next to a lit match when they get neophyte?

As for the 'MA brigade' what the hell are you talking about, lol. You whine at people for not trying, is there something wrong with MAs going to tir arena to try and compete with other profs? I notice you mention mrmeyaggi in another post somewhere, u want someone who actually tries? You got one right there.

heh also, why are you at the same time defending metallica and telling fatcrusher to train mobs? were you not around at the time when he posted a screenshot of omni guards being trained on him in ent by metallica86?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Im just saying that this guy just hug the border and never fight. When I strted pvp I ganked Lv200 players knowing right away that I would not win, but I was still trying to do a good fight. I remember fight Ecbolic when he was soemthing like 200 and I was around lv 120.. Same for alot of other clanners. That guy only go near Omnis, talk smack, gank others and dare to place his nose here in this thread acting like he got the right to judge Metallica. As for Fatcrusher training mobs, this as no relation with this topic at all, but he attacked me so I retaliate, simple. All I wanted to say is that Strongel is really not well placed to judge Metallica. For the rest, I really dont care...

Wow, this is one good egg and cheese sandwich that I just made

**EDIT** With old bay, lots of it.
    **EDIT2** Who ever was making fun of me for building implants, hey, I don't sit at BB and make them for money, I'm simply saying that if anyone needs them done, contact me and I'll try to help you out for a tip. mhm -nods-
    Last edited by James Hetfield; Jan 3rd, 2003 at 05:10:34.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast